Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need a map file

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Wildrat
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need a map file

Hi All,
I just installed new cams in my bike; S&S 510G
I have a 2006 Street Glide TC88
PCIIIUSB
Stock Heads
Stock ECM
25 degree injectors
Daugherty Air Cleaner
Bassanni Power Curve with Megaphone mufflers
I have 807-242 uploaded to the map but I know these cams need more fuel somewhere and I want to ride the bike and don't want to hurt the thing. If someone could help it would be very much appreciated till I can get this beast to the dyno.

Last edited by Wildrat; 06-12-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:16 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts

If you bought your power commander from Fuel Moto give Jamie a call and see what he can suggest, unless that the map you have now is what he gave you or your current setup. Sounds like you might just need to add fuel in certain parts of it.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Wildrat
3rd Gear

When I bought my replacement PCIIIUSB a couple of weeks ago I had never heard of Fuel Moto. Now that I have I wish I had bought from them. I would not be having this issue now. I have called Jamie as suggested by another member but pretty much when he asked if I bought it from them I was told to send him an email. Pretty much I am stuck. I called DynoJet to see what map they would suggest for my setup and the moron gave me maps suggestions that were not even close to being what I need. I guess their tech support now is a moron with a flow chart of questions. I know I need to add some fuel but my question is where and how much. I just want to be able to ride safely so as not to cause damage to motor because of a way too lean condition. Monday I will call and see if I can get the local suppose to be good dyno guy to put it on the dyno. Last time i called they told me it would be like 2-3 weeks because of backlog. i have even offered to pay for a map. I guess American money isn't any good anymore. Guess we need to print more, guess i could print some since it's no good.

Old 06-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Wildrat
3rd Gear

I did not get a map from none of the sources suggested. I knew I needed more fuel so I looked at different maps. I found one with a similar setup except it was for a 95 inch motor using se211 cams. I made a couple of adjustment to the map and it is working and that is about all I can say. The cams made a difference in the sound of the bike and up around 60,70,80,90 it's got some good pulling power but the bike really needs to get to the dyno. Hopefully with luck and the economy the dyno shop I will be using won't be tied up and hopefully the fella that was there is still there that was suppose to be really good at tuning these things.
So now I am another statistic along with all other map hunters.