Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rinehart vs. BUB 7

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 09:38 PM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

good info...

Old 06-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Tn.Heritage
Grand HDF Member
Received 184 Likes on 132 Posts

I couldn't be more pleased with my BUB7's, they look awesome and sound just as good, make good power and great low end tq, they flow with the bags and no purple end caps to deal with.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:26 PM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

i've got the rinehart slip ons, and i like the sound, and the look, and it seems to breathe far better than stock. i have no experience with the bub 7's, so can't comment, other than we me and my buddies go riding, always there is one of them that says, man, ya just gotta love them rineharts. they sound deep, and quiet enough for the stereo to be heard, but if ya yank on the grip, they do howl, a sweet sort of way though. remember, the volume control is always in your right hand.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:46 PM
BlkCloud
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Pig
why would you go with an already outdated power commander???
why not go with the PC-V???
and where are you buying this at? call Jamie or Keith at Fuel Moto before you purchace. they'll hook you up
According to Dynojet's / Power Commander's website, the PCIII USB EX is the only model for my bike. As for the purchase, I'm leaning towards using Pipe City. I will however take a look at Fuel Moto. Their pricing on the PCIII is better than I've seen, but they don't show pricing for the exhaust system.

Old 06-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Bad Pig
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlkCloud
According to Dynojet's / Power Commander's website, the PCIII USB EX is the only model for my bike. As for the purchase, I'm leaning towards using Pipe City. I will however take a look at Fuel Moto. Their pricing on the PCIII is better than I've seen, but they don't show pricing for the exhaust system.
Just an FYI.....FuelMoto has a PCV retro fit for your bike....give Jamie a call he'll hook you up!
the PCV is alot more bang for your buck.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Potato_Potato
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by leadman
Love the sound of my Bub 7's,but I am having a problem with the end
caps pitting.So is my riding buddy. Are we the only ones?
Mine are not pitted in a year and 11k miles. I had HD end caps on my last bike and went through a couple of end caps under warranty. I suspected it was cased by S100 wash. In each case the pitting and chrome pealing was on the bottom right where the water would run down. No way to know for sure if it was the S100 but I stopped using it and it never happened again. To be clear I am talking about the S100 spray and wash not their detailers and other products. The wash is pretty strong stuff - stronger than it has to be. It even cautions on the bottle to be sure and completely rinse. Nothing better than good old fashion car wash soap that contains a mild soap and a little water softener.
I would be curious to know if you use the S100 wash.