Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

almost let road rage get the best of me

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009 | 01:31 PM
BigGdawg
Club Member

you can't fix stupid
That's the right answer, there. And that goes double for you if you act like they do. Guess what? You're stupider than they are.

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:23 PM
brettnbama
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by my1sthog
Yes, unless you are armed and ready to shoot, you are at a huge disadvantage. You have to wait until the aholes are stuck in traffic to exact your revenge!
I usually am......armed anyway, not always ready to shoot....lol

Originally Posted by krwould
I know this has been covered in many posts before but when you put 800 lbs up against 5000 lbs.... you will lose that battle in a second!!! They drive away and without a witness your family will never know anything!
I totally agree

Last edited by brettnbama; 06-01-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-01-2009 | 05:24 PM
Ohio HD Guy
Tourer

I had a run in over Memorial Day weekend. I was on a pretty busy 6 lane road going home...2 miles from my house, and a guy believe it or not in his Lexus decides to cut infront of me from the far right lane to the left turn lane. I had a real brake check moment. This all happened within a 100 yards as we both were
stopped at the previous traffic light. So I kindly followed him into the shopping center parking lot. His excuse was, sorry, I was on the phone and his wife was giving him directions. Wanting to rip his F*cking eyes ***** out, I kindly ripped his phone out of his hand, threw across the parking lot. I said the next time its gonna cost you more than a new phone and took off....I think he pissed his pants right there in the parking lot as I watched him go retrieve his demolished phone. I wanted so bad to kick his side mirror off,,,Do you think I have anger issues???

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:31 PM
kccustom
Road Master

Originally Posted by Ohio HD Guy
I had a run in over Memorial Day weekend. I was on a pretty busy 6 lane road going home...2 miles from my house, and a guy believe it or not in his Lexus decides to cut infront of me from the far right lane to the left turn lane. I had a real brake check moment. This all happened within a 100 yards as we both were
stopped at the previous traffic light. So I kindly followed him into the shopping center parking lot. His excuse was, sorry, I was on the phone and his wife was giving him directions. Wanting to rip his F*cking eyes ***** out, I kindly ripped his phone out of his hand, threw across the parking lot. I said the next time its gonna cost you more than a new phone and took off....I think he pissed his pants right there in the parking lot as I watched him go retrieve his demolished phone. I wanted so bad to kick his side mirror off,,,Do you think I have anger issues???

Should have kept the phone for your trouble.

Old 06-01-2009 | 05:33 PM
Ohio HD Guy
Tourer

Old 06-01-2009 | 10:21 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member

I can fully appreciate your frustration. Road rage nearly got the best of me a couple of times. The truth is that these sideways hat wearing pieces of chit gangbangers wont fight. They will shoot your azz dead. Its hard to do but the best thing to do is walk away..or ride away.

Old 06-02-2009 | 06:16 PM
papa_freeman
Tourer
Default maybe, maybe not....

Originally Posted by gdkenoyer
On an emotional level I whole-heartedly agree with the "beat the crap out of him" and "smashed the window" reactions.

On a cya level I am amazed that neither of you has been sued for everything you own and your first-born children to boot.

Too many people these days are self-centerd a$$holes, and too many a$$holes are more than happy to sue.

Had either of the cagers in the above examples been litigious, you'd both be totally SOL.
Your point is well made, but I've been surprised on more than one ocassion how a jury can actually get it 'right'--- put me on your jury and no way they collect...

Old 06-02-2009 | 06:18 PM
papa_freeman
Tourer
Default worked him up so much....

Originally Posted by Ohio HD Guy
he posted twice 8-}

Old 06-03-2009 | 02:50 PM
gdkenoyer
Tourer

Originally Posted by papa_freeman
he posted twice 8-}
he was really pissed!

Old 06-03-2009 | 03:11 PM
brettnbama
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by 1931jamesw
I can fully appreciate your frustration. Road rage nearly got the best of me a couple of times. The truth is that these sideways hat wearing pieces of chit gangbangers wont fight. They will shoot your azz dead. Its hard to do but the best thing to do is walk away..or ride away.
If they do shoot, they best not miss.......

Quick Reply: almost let road rage get the best of me