Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Seat has a date with Mean City !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 08:19 PM
toyrider
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My Seat has a date with Mean City !!!

First I want to thank Allen for his help in answering my initial questions. Not happy with my stock 09 SG seat he pointed me in the right direction. My seat is scheduled for June 18th....and if all is well I should have it the following week just in time for some good vacation ridin'.

In reading what everyone had to say about a MCC modification, I went the right direction....

Old 05-30-2009, 08:37 PM
pastorralph
Road Captain

Mine's there now. Anxiously awaiting the return.... It's 8:37pm here and all I can here are motorcycles going to the beach.....

Old 05-30-2009, 09:21 PM
UltraDave
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am thinking about having them do my seat but have not called them yet. I was wondering what the lead time is for scheduling the modification and now I have an idea.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:24 PM
toyrider
Elite HDF Member

I called Friday and didn't think 6/18 was all that bad.

Originally Posted by UltraDave
I am thinking about having them do my seat but have not called them yet. I was wondering what the lead time is for scheduling the modification and now I have an idea.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:38 PM
shakrr
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sent mine in last week before memorial weekend they shipped it friday on the 2nd day they had it should have it tues cant wait

Old 05-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Chicago Spike
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

You all won't be disappointed at all!! Allen takes a seat and makes it sofa. The seats are so comfortable after he's done with them you can do 7200 miles in just 17 days and still want to go for a ride once you're home

He's getting my Sundowner seat for my Ultra soon enough to make it nice and comfy for my long road trips

Old 05-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Boo67
Outstanding HDF Member

They do an amazing job and have outstanding customer service. They did my Badlander for my Fatboy, and if I have anything done in the future for my Nightster seat, I'll be calling them again.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Lightngsvt2
Tourer

Can they narrow an 09 SG seat? Ive sent a couples emails asking but never get a response. I'd like to get my seat done, how long do they keep it for before shipping it back?

Old 05-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Boo67
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Lightngsvt2
Can they narrow an 09 SG seat? Ive sent a couples emails asking but never get a response. I'd like to get my seat done, how long do they keep it for before shipping it back?
Give them a call...very friendly to deal with. Then you'll know exactly what they can do for you. I had a scheduled date to have my seat worked on. Work was done on that date and was back out in the mail the same day. Great turn around time.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:15 PM
pastorralph
Road Captain
Wink

Originally Posted by Lightngsvt2
I don't know about the 09 seat, but you might try calling them. They've done great contacting me. They fix the seat on the day of your appointment and ship it the next day I think. Based on the response I see here on the forum, I would imagine they're covered up. Looking forward to mine being back just in time for my birthday!

Quick Reply: My Seat has a date with Mean City !!!