Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jackpots, What Do You Think?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jackpots, What Do You Think?

Okay, I've had the Rineharts for 2 years and like them, but for trips they are just too loud, even with the quiet baffles. Yeah, I'm getting old I guess. Anyway, will Jackpots provide good sound yet let me hear the radio without blasting away? I've sent a note to Fuelmoto, but Jamie's a busy guy so figure it will be a while before he gets back to me. Some of you are running these now, so need some feedback, please.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:07 PM
bigdumbnoitall00
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 664 Likes on 529 Posts

im happy with mine they are just a bit louder than the new screamin eagle not quiet as loud as the older screamin eagle.they do get loud when u open it up but at cruise not bad.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:11 PM
bigdumbnoitall00
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 664 Likes on 529 Posts

guess im gettin a litttle older to the jackpots are fairly quiet but still a hair louder than i like.bye the way i got the dyno tuned baffle with 1.75 right side baffle.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Road Twister
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I discovered a "Used set" in new condition from a site member here..I have the 2.5 wild boar baffles in there now..Holy Moly those are going to be for the sturgis rally riding only..sound good!! but too loud for passing though small town cops..lol ....I'm putting the stock ones in that came with it..fuel moto Mfg's the mufflers themselves in Wisc. I understand..I like the inner cone shield build in to it, that prevents any pipe discoloring..as me next week sometime about the stock sound..after I get them in..Rt

Old 05-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member

So Jackpots are probably louder than I want, right? Maybe as loud as my Rineharts?

Old 05-30-2009, 09:01 PM
atrain68
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I recently put the Jackpots on my SG. No way are they as loud as Rienharts. I went from stock to the Jackpots and it is a big improvement. Deep sound but tame at idle and cruise. You get some great sound when you get on it. You do not have to crank your radio to hear either.

Before I bought the Jackpots, a dealer let me take out a used Ultra with some Bub7's. Those were much louder. Too loud for me. I think you will be very happy with the Jackpots. IMO, its as close to a regret free decision you can make.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Lightngsvt2
Tourer

I recently did the Stage 1 and went with the Dyno Tuned Jackpots with 2" baffles. No question they are noticeably louder than stock. Other than listening to a bike with Reinharts at the dealer I dont have any experience but I agree that the Reinharts are louder than the Jackpots (now if you had 2.25" in the Jackpots might be a different story. I think you might want to think about the 1.75" baffles if you go with Jackpots and want a "quiet" cruise.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:41 PM
BkrDude001
Cruiser

You can get different sized baffles. I like the sound of my Jackpots with the 1.75s, but they may be a little loud, and I emphisize little. I have had several compliments on the sound. If you are worried about being to loud, you might ask Fuel Moto about the 1.5s.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Clint55
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I had the Rinehart TD's on my 08 and they were too loud for me. Then bought the 09 and went with the Jackpots Dyno tuned 1.75's. The sound was decent and the performance was good, but to be honest, I thought the chrome work was not top notch. But bang for the buck, they are a good deal. I finally ended up with the Vance & Hines Monster Ovals and love-em. Much deeper tone than the Jackpots and about the same overall volume.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 AM
mindfd
6th Gear
Default Totally Happy

Happy with my Jackpots. No issues with crome, sound level just right.

Quick Reply: Jackpots, What Do You Think?