Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Klock Werks slip on mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 06:24 PM
bigbg006
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Klock Werks slip on mufflers

Can anyone tell me something about the Klock Werks Mufflers, specifically the WFB's and Revolvers? Interested in quality, sound and appearance. Any difference (besides the obvious) between the 3.5 & 4" mufflers. If Klock Werks write up on them is right, they are exactly what I am looking for, however I can't find any sound bytes on them or any bikes in the area with them. Ive talked to Klock Werks and they say a sound byte is coming, but that was a month ago and Im not ready to put down that type of change until I hear them. - Thanks!

Old 06-03-2009, 09:51 PM
bigbg006
Novice

Ok, Im guessing I have my answer, either the Klock Werk slip on mufflers are too new or arent that popular for whatever reason. Had it narrowed down between them and the monster ovals and was actually leaning towards the Klock Werks but thats too much money to spend blindly.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:54 AM
suey
Cruiser

they are actually very impressive sounding... they are a fairly new exhaust, im not sure of the slip ons, but their new 2 into 1's are new and only 2 people in arizona have them...

im also waiting on specs before purchase.... the V&H prop pipe bp i have turned some real nice dyno specs.. but just dont have the sound i want. but also, seems the better sounding, the less power producing...

Old 06-08-2009, 05:30 PM
bigbg006
Novice

Originally Posted by suey
they are actually very impressive sounding... they are a fairly new exhaust, im not sure of the slip ons, but their new 2 into 1's are new and only 2 people in arizona have them...

im also waiting on specs before purchase.... the V&H prop pipe bp i have turned some real nice dyno specs.. but just dont have the sound i want. but also, seems the better sounding, the less power producing...

Thanks-Im just putting the slip ons on. I'm looking for something comparable sound/performance wise to the Monster Ovals, but cheaper-all the research i've done points to the Klock Werks but need to hear them first.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:53 PM
propane_peddler
Tourer

I have Klockwerks true duals with the 4" WFB mufflers. They are a little loud, but if its like other slip-ons, they are much quieter with the stock lead pipes. I really like the sound.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:06 PM
bigbg006
Novice

Originally Posted by propane_peddler
I have Klockwerks true duals with the 4" WFB mufflers. They are a little loud, but if its like other slip-ons, they are much quieter with the stock lead pipes. I really like the sound.
Thanks-I know loud is subjective but could you tell me how much louder than stock & even more important do they really tone down to a hum at cruising speeds so you can still hear the radio?

Old 06-08-2009, 09:16 PM
propane_peddler
Tourer

I certainly can hear the radio at highway speeds, as far as comparing them to stock, thats a tough one for me. I havent ridden a bike with stock mufflers for a long time. But I can tell you that they are quieter than the Rinehart True Duals I have on my other bike.