Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GPS Mount Dealer Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 06:48 PM
lidomounts
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (Newest First)

Darkavich,

We did have a delivery problem last year, but we have fulfilled all of the orders in our system. We changed our order fulfillment house to NCG. They have been great. Our orders now ship within two days worst case.

You are right, we do not have an order from you, but it has nothing to do with our merchant provider.

Regards,

Jim

Old 03-05-2010, 06:58 PM
faapilot
Cruiser

Sounds like a scam to me...
Be sure to call your credit card company/bank immediately if you ordered something and have not received it...
BUYER BEWARE...

Old 02-21-2011, 04:23 PM
Wlmffm
Stage IV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I purchased a gps mount for my limited from Liddomounts on the 9th of February and paid extra for UPS shipping so I would get it here on time to install when my fairing was switched out. I received a notice on the 15th of Feb. that it was shipped and the notice came from a company called LASS. The notice also stated it was shipped via USPS, it was not shipped UPS though I paid for that. I tried to call the company several times and was never able to leave a message on their system. I emailed customer service and also sales and here it is the 21st of Feb. and no response from anyone. I googled liddo mounts and google had an entire page of complaints on this company so be careful. I would never order anything from this company again. I am afraid if I have any problem with the product, if and when it does show up, that I will experience the same lack of service. I order a lot of things on the internet and have never experienced such a total lack of customer support. STAY AWAY FROM LIDDO MOUNTS!

Old 02-21-2011, 04:43 PM
slick hd
Cruiser
Thumbs down Same here

I placed a order for a mount. When i called them same thing answer voice mail also sent emails nothing. So called my cc company and cancelled my order. Gotmy money back. Guess what three days later got mount. Sent it back to them on there dime. never again.

Old 03-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Wlmffm
Stage IV
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same thing with me. I paid extra for UPS ground and they shipped it two weeks later via the post office. I read some complaints and contacted this Jim at Lido Mounts and he gave me the same excuse he has been giving since 2009. He stated he would credit my account with the excess shipping cost. A week later I called again as no credit has shown up. He emails me back later showing a credit was going in that day. It showed up on my account almost a week after that. I am glad this Jim came to my rescue but...At no cost, no savings would I ever order anything from them again. I could not leave a message for the first week, no return emails from either customer service or sales finally I was allowed to leave a message and no one returns the calls. It was once I emailed Jim I got a response but hey, guys and gals, no savings is worth dealing with a company like this. don't buy from them

Old 03-28-2011, 09:04 PM
bigdumbnoitall00
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 669 Likes on 533 Posts

i always pick up the phone FIRST just to see if they answer then i order.