Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Couple of Questions

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 02:49 PM
jrsmith_80
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple of Questions

Does anyone have a picture of the black dresser dual with black monster slip ons on a red hot sunglow SG, if so could you post them please I am really leaning this way and want to get a good picture of what the bike is gonna look like.

Secondly, I am thinking of getting a Thundermax to go with the exhasut but I am not sure if it is really worth the extra money over a PC V. Can anyone clue me in a little more so that I can make the right decision? Thanks in advance for your help.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:23 PM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

i got the pc-V, and couldn't be happier, and at 299 plus 12 bux shipping, premapped, it was a no brainer. and there is an auto tune module that you can plug in later if you want to. the power commander is the most popular of the dozen or so tuners, and it's also pre mapped if you order it through fuelmoto as i did with mine. free mapping, for whatever changes you do to your bike too. the fuelmoto guys are great, and don't avoid you at all when you call them. my bike is an 08 streetglide with the screamin eagle air cleaner, stage one download and rinehart slip ons, and the map that came with my pc-v is spot on. i'm thinkin that i could get a couple more horses, or torque by custom mapping on a dyno, but it's just fine the way it is. lots more power, and especially torque, and no worries. took me an hour or so to install it, a no brainer, and with knowing how to do it, it'd take me perhaps twenty minutes now to do the same job. and all tuners with a dyno are familiar with the dynojet products, as that's the maker of the dyno equipment. the fuelmoto guys stand behind their product too. great guys.

Old 05-18-2009, 04:44 PM
cbears
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't taken the plunge yet, but from what I read +1 on PCV and Fuel Moto!