Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

audio systems

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 08:00 PM
klovelace
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default audio systems

check out hardrideaudio.com awesome stuff i installed on my streetglide and it sounds amazing,great customer service sounds better than most all the other systems talked about on this forum

Old 05-14-2009, 09:18 PM
rkadair
Tourer

how much power does the amp have?

Old 05-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master

doesnt look like much. looks like someone cut holes in their bags and screwed in some speakers. nothing like upgrading front speakers to a decent set of components or coaxial. and adding an arc amp., hawgwired, wetsounds. or whomever makes a decent amp. to hide in the fairing. or if ur like me. click on the links in my thread... to get some more ideas...i go more radical thn most.. but everything is clean...and amazing sound quality...

do u have picts of whts on ur bike

Old 05-18-2009, 08:41 PM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

BUSTED! How many threads are you gonna start?
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...audio-com.html

Whatever happened to the Troll Hunter?

Old 05-18-2009, 08:50 PM
bikergeoff
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One was more than enough... Products don't look like much to me. Lots of great stuff on here and I've taken ideas from Gts, Pez, and others to put together a good sounding audio system for my Ultra.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Gtsdesigns
Road Master

Originally Posted by bikergeoff
One was more than enough... Products don't look like much to me. Lots of great stuff on here and I've taken ideas from Gts, Pez, and others to put together a good sounding audio system for my Ultra.
thanks,

it didnt bother me as much that he posted about the product, just to say that it is much better than most setups on here, is crazy and funny... i about rolled around on the ground laughing, then to say that you cant get good sound out of a 5.25... i just thought it was a bold statement...lol

most of my posts have been audio related and consistent good sound advise... imma keep it that way, bout to do a write up on those hogtunes pods, i got from rideshack.com, def. a great product and worth the price... it adds a little clean bling to the ride too...

Old 05-18-2009, 11:45 PM
rideshack
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gtsdesigns
thanks,

it didnt bother me as much that he posted about the product, just to say that it is much better than most setups on here, is crazy and funny... i about rolled around on the ground laughing, then to say that you cant get good sound out of a 5.25... i just thought it was a bold statement...lol

most of my posts have been audio related and consistent good sound advise... imma keep it that way, bout to do a write up on those hogtunes pods, i got from rideshack.com, def. a great product and worth the price... it adds a little clean bling to the ride too...
Looking forward to your writeup on your latest additions to your systems. This guy annoys me because he clearly is greased by this company that is unwilling to support the forum and the members that view it. I wonder how legit of a company it is if they won't pony up what it takes.

Corey

Old 05-19-2009, 01:05 AM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

He claims he doens't work for the company, but he has two posts about the same thing. Hmm

Old 05-19-2009, 02:03 AM
dredy2g
Tourer

I just wired my RK up with a Firecap ARC 125.4 amp and 4 5" polk audio speakers in my hoppe fairing and 2 6x9 rockfords in my bags and it freaikin rocks, oh yeah and its a clean setup that I wired myself (first timer) what I'm tryin to say Klovelace I'll have a sound off with ya any day my sound system rocks .