Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I don't tear up

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 04:32 PM
machpilot
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All anyone has to remember is act like an A$% hole you get treated like one....To sum up the whole different definitions of MC world...there are 1%ers and 99%ers and where your spirit and attitude is going to dictate what %er you are....to each his own.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:56 PM
machpilot
Road Captain

good example of what a little goodwill does to an image

Originally Posted by Born2cure
It is about time somebody gets what bikers are all about. Just because we sport tattoos and piercings, wear our hair long, and that 90% of our wardrobe are tee-shirts and jeans doesn't mean we are all as#$h^&s. People see me on my scoot they see somebody they fear. They don't see the fact that I took custody of my daughter when she was 5 y/o and raised a very respectful women. They don't see a man who saves lives in the ER as a RN every night. They don't see a man who believes his 4 month old grand daughter is gods gift for straightening his *** out 18 years ago and taking responsibility of his own actions. We see it in each other. It is nice to know that once in a while others see it too.
Follow the link

http://www.suntimes.com/news/transpo...ide11a.article

Old 05-12-2009, 07:53 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Just what is wrong with a school teacher Biker? Oh yeah, before that I was a member of the biggest club in the world for 23 years, The US Army, Retired First Sergeant.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member

As the song says, when I drink alone I prefer to be by myself. And, I'm a loner when I ride. I do it for me and no one else. I wouldn't say I'm a biker or a motorcyclist, I just like to ride. To each his own.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:29 PM
trout31
Tourer
Received 38 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dooz28
Dress 90% for the weather, 10% for looking cool, and spend the rest of your time riding your motorcycle. Forget about who's looking at you and enjoy.
I thought I looked cool once but then I realized that nobody can see its me under that bucket that I wear on my head. And then I went and dropped my bike which pretty much erased the tiny bit of cool that was still left. So now I just ride and hope nobody is looking.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member

You're right, trout31. Dropping the bike ANYWHERE erases the cool factor, I don't care who you are! Guess that's what builds character.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:24 PM
mphamrick
Road Warrior

Well put !!!!!