Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for ideas for new products...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 08:51 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts
Default Looking for ideas for new products...

What is it that you must have for your bike but cannot find anywhere? We are currently researching new products to add and want to know what you bagger guys want. Post your suggestions and we will review them and hopefully be able to add them to our product line in the near future.

I think most of you guys know about our floorboard extensions by now, but just in case you do not, check out our products by clicking on the signature. We offer a money back guarantee, FREE SHIPPING (Same day in most cases),
and quality customer support for those who may need it.

We also offer chrome floorboard brackets because you can never have too much chrome.

Old 05-09-2009, 09:06 PM
kingkingking
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hero ***** or skids for the boards to stop them wearing out.

Titanium ones that throw bright sparks would be cool.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:40 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

Thanks for the idea. Sounds like a winner!

Old 05-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Bar_Hopper
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah some sort of skid plates would be awesome!!! also, ive been seeing what looks like individual highway pegs... they look like they come off of your floorboards and sit up about 6 inches in front of your boards!!! i think they look awesome and id love to have them

Old 05-09-2009, 11:04 PM
cap5369
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok - wife just came down and told me to read this. And she said Armrests for the 09 Ultra. No one has them like the Kuryakayn, and they said that they had no intention on making them at this time. I had them on the 07 and now she is lost with out them. She loved those friken things.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Kbore
Road Master

Pretty far stretch from foot boards, but I would like a simple handlebar mounted cigarette lighter (do Road Kings count?).

+1 on the foot board dragger- some sacrificial metal strip that slips onto the edge of the foot board....and yea, sparks would be cool!

Old 05-09-2009, 11:53 PM
kingkingking
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Kbore
Pretty far stretch from foot boards, but I would like a simple handlebar mounted cigarette lighter (do Road Kings count?).
I got a cig lighter in my windscreen bag. I bought the HD lighter which connects into the aux outlet under the seat. I extended the wires under the tank in the wiring backbone and put a connector in the nacelle so you can unplug the lighter when you wanna run without the screen. Works great for powering the phone, and you switch it using the left aux switch.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:41 AM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor

Thanks for all the ideas so far. They are all being added to the list. Bar mounted cig lighter/phone charger sounds lik ea real winner as do all the other suggestion. Sacrficial metal strip to "prtect" the boards and put on a light show sounds pretty cool too. I ahve seend Knee puck sliders with Titanium or soemthing in them that make them spark. Keep the ideas coming. Armrest too.

Old 05-10-2009, 02:57 AM
Hoffy
Road Master

I wish I could find a backrest cover that slips over the riders backrest but has pockets in it on the back side for the wife so she can have quick access to cigs, glasses, and I want to store the ipod in a pocket back there for her so she can pick what music to listen sometimes.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:29 AM
mkbrower
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on the armrests. wife asks about them every week!

Quick Reply: Looking for ideas for new products...