Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another Happy FuelMoto Customer

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 08:42 PM
atrain68
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Another Happy FuelMoto Customer

I got my dynotuned Jackpot power package in the other day. I went with the PCV, SE Cleaner, and slash up muffler. The install was easy. I took my time and everything came out perfect.

When I started the engine, I couldn't believe the quality of the exhaust note. IMO the Jackpots give the bike a completely different sound than the stock mufflers, but not too loud.

On the road when I twisted the throttle I was rewarded with a strong deep sound that was just tremendous. So much better than stock. Definitely more power and the throttle feels more responsive. On the highway the noise level levels off until you give it some gas, then you can hear that great sound again. I can hear my radio just fine too.

I chose the Jackpot power package because I wanted a deep exhaust note that was not tinny or raspy. I wanted a strong sound when accelerating, some extra performance, but not Rinehart or Bub7 loud. I got everything I was looking for.

Thanks to the guys at Fuelmoto!

Old 05-09-2009, 08:47 PM
street_glider
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

How much $$ ?

Old 05-09-2009, 08:48 PM
StreetGlideMedic
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The guys at Fuel Moto are the best! I'm glad you had such a good experience and shared it! Let us know how things go with your bike in the future!

Ride Safe, Mike

Old 05-19-2009, 04:12 PM
CARKNOCKER714
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just ordered the straight cut jackpot package...mufflers ..L-1 3/4" and R-2", p.c.-5, stage-1 kit..for my 09 flhtc..sounds like from what u say...i made a good choice..should get them in 3-4 days..can't wait...hope they are as good as i've been told..thanks for ur post...carknocker714

Old 05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

i'm sure tickled with how the pc-v works. i already had the rinehart slip ons, and se air cleaner and stage one download. and from fuelmoto mine came pre mapped, and is very close to being perfect. i expect a couple more horses might be hiding in there, but for me, it's running just perfect, and don't want to do the $dyno time. glad you're happy, the fuelmoto guys know their business, and are obviously interested in repeat and word of mouth business. good for them.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:22 PM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts

It is difficult to find customer service as they have nowadays. Great compnay to do business with at a decent price as well.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:38 PM
Kielbaso
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agree, the guys are great and my Jackpot package is awesome. Sound is great.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:27 AM
PiedPiper
Road Captain
Received 70 Likes on 49 Posts

just ordered my package the other day. looking forward to putting it on and seeing the difference it makes.

Old 05-20-2009, 08:39 AM
keltonkrew
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CARKNOCKER714
i just ordered the straight cut jackpot package...mufflers ..L-1 3/4" and R-2", p.c.-5, stage-1 kit..for my 09 flhtc..sounds like from what u say...i made a good choice..should get them in 3-4 days..can't wait...hope they are as good as i've been told..thanks for ur post...carknocker714
Great choice. I love my setup. I did however change out the right 2.0 baffle for a 2.25" baffle. little lower note and just slightly louder, but not while cruising, but give it some juice and you know it's there!

Old 05-20-2009, 10:39 AM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Sounds like a normal experience. We hear almost unanimously favorable comments about this setup and my experience follows yours.

Quick Reply: Another Happy FuelMoto Customer