Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cee Bailey Euro

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 09:54 AM
mslater741
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Don W.
By the way I the wheels on your bike are awesome. What are they?
they are Renegade, Tahoes

Old 05-10-2009, 06:55 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

That shield does look good!

Old 05-10-2009, 07:17 PM
StreetGlideMedic
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That windshield follow the lines of your bike so cleanly...it was a great choice! that paintjob on your bike is very original...I like how the sweeps of the lines are intersected by the mesh pattern...very different!

Keep up the good work and let us know what ya make some other cool MODs!

Ride Safe, Mike

Old 05-10-2009, 07:32 PM
fripple
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man, looks killer! I gotta get me one of those.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:37 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

I had a Clock Works, it was the worst thing I ever did. Wind in my face. My FXR rode better with no windshield. Like this one and I like the comments even better. It helps if you actually ride your bike long distances.

Old 05-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Don W.
Cruiser

Originally Posted by FastHarley
I had a Clock Works, it was the worst thing I ever did. Wind in my face. My FXR rode better with no windshield. Like this one and I like the comments even better. It helps if you actually ride your bike long distances.
Ditto for the Kury Airmaster Sport. My previous bike didn't have a windshield at all and it was not near as brutal as having what amounts to a large "air duct" funnel air directly into your face. It was like going a round in the UFC! Gave me one hell of a headache. I wouldn't recommend the Airmaster Sport to anyone other than "round the block" "boulevard" riders, or someone looking purely for looks. Get a load of the description of it directly from the Kury site:

"Innovative design & exceptional style, what more could you want? Our new windscreen creates a cockpit-like feel & streamlined appearance. Unlike other short windshields on the market, our Sport Windscreen directs air smoothly over the fairing resulting in constant, predictable wind pressure on your face without annoying buffeting & turbulence common to other short windshields.

I think the CB Euro is a great compromise between function and styling. The CB "Dome" looks cool too, (just more rounded on the top) but I couldn't find enough people that had one that could give me a review on it.

Last edited by Don W.; 05-10-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:51 PM
mudsnark
Advanced

I did the Cee Bailey 16 inch Euro. It's not too bad, but at 6'-2" I still get some wind buffeting on my RG when I crank it up to anything north of 60 mph. I am toying with the idea of dumping the stock seat to get something else (Corbin maybe) that drops it down an inch or two.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:10 PM
boogiewithtuck
Road Warrior

I've had mine installed for ~ 4000 miles and really like it.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Roadie09
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am running a 16" CB Euro and I am 5'7" with a 31" inseam. I seem to look about 2" over the top of the shield. I could not tell that much of a difference between a 15" and a 16" shield, I believe it is due to the fact the shields lean back more than a stock shield. By going to a 1"-2" longer shield, I don't believe you gain but 1/2" -1" of actual height (measured from dash up).

I still have some wind in my face, but the main blast is hitting the very top of my helmet (identified by the distinct bug impact zone). No head shaking or eye glass displacement going on.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

A friend who is interested in this info wanted to ask for those who are interested and have the knowledge:

My friend just went to Laughlin Bike Week and purchased a clockworks windshield. He is a person who rides lots on the Hwy's. He said that this windshield looks very much like a Clockworks. He got 50 miles out of town before regretting his decison. Is there any difference or are they the same?

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply: Cee Bailey Euro