Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD RalleyRunner or Leather Profile Seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 06:42 PM
hawkeye85
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HD RalleyRunner or Leather Profile Seats

Got an 09 Road King. The stock seat sucks. Wandering if any of you have experience or thoughts on the ralley runner compared to the leather profile seat. i wanna sit back farther and lower in the saddle but still have a good seat for the miss's on back and be able to keep the seat low profile looking. used to have the badlander on my old bike but the 6 inches she had to sit on didnt keep her happy. i wish they made a pillion for the brawler seat. But just wandered if any of you had any input or diffrent ideas? I did buy the mustang solo with backrest in the past but didnt feel it sat me any diffrent. any Input would help. Thanks

Old 05-05-2009, 08:04 PM
hawkeye85
Tourer

no one have these seats?

Old 05-05-2009, 08:16 PM
WingNut55
Banned

Danny Grey makes the Brawler for Harley and they Offer a pillion for there Butt Crack Seat that works just fine with the brawler..

Originally Posted by hawkeye85
Got an 09 Road King. The stock seat sucks. Wandering if any of you have experience or thoughts on the ralley runner compared to the leather profile seat. i wanna sit back farther and lower in the saddle but still have a good seat for the miss's on back and be able to keep the seat low profile looking. used to have the badlander on my old bike but the 6 inches she had to sit on didnt keep her happy. i wish they made a pillion for the brawler seat. But just wandered if any of you had any input or diffrent ideas? I did buy the mustang solo with backrest in the past but didnt feel it sat me any diffrent. any Input would help. Thanks

Old 05-05-2009, 08:18 PM
hawkeye85
Tourer

Originally Posted by WingNut55
Danny Grey makes the Brawler for Harley and they Offer a pillion for there Butt Crack Seat that works just fine with the brawler..

Is there pillion comfortable for the passenger at all do you know?

Old 05-05-2009, 08:21 PM
WingNut55
Banned

The wife rides her own ..But when she has been on it, she doesn't complain. Only short rides though.. Looks Good ..LOL
Is there pillion comfortable for the passenger at all do you know?

Old 05-05-2009, 08:23 PM
WingNut55
Banned

Danny Grey Calls it the Weekday Solo ..

Old 05-05-2009, 08:30 PM
hawkeye85
Tourer

Just to get this right what is the name of the solo and pillion that you use? do you happen to know the width of the passenger pillion? thanks for the help

Old 05-05-2009, 08:35 PM
WingNut55
Banned

8" and the seat is a Harley Brawler. I also have the Danny Grey Butt Crack with the Pillion and works with both seats there almost Identical ..

Just to get this right what is the name of the solo and pillion that you use? do you happen to know the width of the passenger pillion? thanks for the help

Old 05-05-2009, 08:56 PM
hawkeye85
Tourer

I sent you a pm also but wandering if there is much of diffrence in comfort for you between the buttcrack solo and the the brawler. and also how thick is the padding on the pillion pad? was lookin for one somewhat comfortable for her that woiuld fit in the saddle bags when not in use

Old 05-05-2009, 09:04 PM
WingNut55
Banned

I keep it in the Saddle bag also ...The Brawler seams more Comfortable to me.. I feel like I could slide off the Butt Crack .. But in all fairness I didnt leave the Butt Crack on very long as the Brawler was well broken in. It definatly Lowers you at least 2" and Back 3" .. I love it .. At 53 years of age and it dosent bother me rideing 300 500 in a day ..

Quick Reply: HD RalleyRunner or Leather Profile Seats