Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

somebody stole a package off my porch

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 09:54 PM
3itodd
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default somebody stole a package off my porch

Hello, Get this I order a seat from a harley dealer off ebay found a seat cheaper than at my local harley dealer so I bought it.I waited a while just thinking there procesing it it will be here any dsay know. I got a email saying please leave feed back so I wondered where it could be I called them they were very helpful and said it got delivered on the 10th at 2:15. I said I dont have it somebody must of took it.It just pisses me off somebody came up on my porch took my pacakge. I live on a dead end street on the outskirts of town mostly old people on my street just kinda pissses me off, but we got it taken care of and the dealer sent me another one out today.I want to put a sighn in my front yard saying "who stole my fuc*ing package" this next one I had sent to my work.cya later

Old 04-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Modee1245
Tourer

Probably somebody you know,,, Think about who all you told that it was coming and who would probably either need it or need money and would take it to sale.

I am sure no one would just come down a dead end street to check for packages.

Sorry for your lost...

Old 04-27-2009, 10:24 PM
3itodd
Tourer

nah none of my freinds would of done that. who knows though

Old 04-27-2009, 11:04 PM
sonar_chris
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Get the seller to contact the shipping company and file a claim. A lot of the time a package isn't there is because it was delivered to the wrong address.

Old 04-27-2009, 11:08 PM
billyp326
Cruiser

Can't have anything without some piece of sh*t trying to take it from you. Glad to hear everything worked out

Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 PM
texaswiz
Banned
Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by sonar_chris
Get the seller to contact the shipping company and file a claim. A lot of the time a package isn't there is because it was delivered to the wrong address.
Yah. That has happened to me.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:05 AM
Gunfighter13
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 3itodd
Hello, Get this I order a seat from a harley dealer off ebay found a seat cheaper than at my local harley dealer so I bought it.I waited a while just thinking there procesing it it will be here any dsay know. I got a email saying please leave feed back so I wondered where it could be I called them they were very helpful and said it got delivered on the 10th at 2:15. I said I dont have it somebody must of took it.It just pisses me off somebody came up on my porch took my pacakge. I live on a dead end street on the outskirts of town mostly old people on my street just kinda pissses me off, but we got it taken care of and the dealer sent me another one out today.I want to put a sighn in my front yard saying "who stole my fuc*ing package" this next one I had sent to my work.cya later
Had some people following the UPS guys and taking packages after they were left on door steps. Turned out it was friends of the UPS driver.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Lincoln33
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Gunfighter13
Had some people following the UPS guys and taking packages after they were left on door steps. Turned out it was friends of the UPS driver.
We had a similar deal here where thieves were following UPS and FedEx trucks and picking up packages as soon as they were dropped off. They weren't friends of the drivers just random thieves. I worry about that kind of sh*t every time I order something.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:26 AM
GMONEY220
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Was there any new soliciting flyers on your door?(landscapeing,house cleaning,or blinds and shutters flyers)
Damn border jumpers are good for snatching doorstep packages.

Old 04-28-2009, 05:04 AM
DrPlastic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by sonar_chris
Yup same here and as a matter of fact it too was a seat I got off of eBAy. Delivered to a house 4 doors down!

Quick Reply: somebody stole a package off my porch