Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

badlander seat pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 11:03 AM
bluehwytn
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default badlander seat pics

I was wondering if anyone has any pics of the Harley Badlander seat installed on their electra glide or road glide? If you have any could someone post them since I'm planning on purchasing one and would like an idea of what it looks like. I'm saving the stock seat for the longer rides and and wanted a lower cleaner looking seat for around town riding. I checked into the stock road glide seat but it didn't fit me all that well. Being 6' 3 can be a problem since most seats are built for the average sized rider and not us tall lanky riders. My Cee bailey shield will be here on wednesday and I'll post a pic then...

Thanks,
Scott

Old 05-07-2006, 11:09 PM
srawden
Cruiser
Default RE: badlander seat pics

I don't have a picture but I do have a badlander seat I bought over the winter. I planned on taking my tour pack off my ultra. After thinking long and hard I took all the parts back and just yesterday I bought the sundowner seat to run with the tour pack. With this seat I can still get the sleeker look I was really after. I got the seat off ebay paid 140.00. He wanted 180.00 and it did not sell, So he e-mailed me and wanted me to make him a offer. I thought 140 would be a great deal and he took it. Drove 45min and met the guy to pick it up so I could check it out. Seat is like brand new not a mark on it. The guy put it on his bike and found he could not reach the ground very well, he was very short legged, so he sold it. I was going to keep it just in case I got the idea of pulling the tour pack, but I think I would sell it instead of letting it sit around. It's all bagged up to keep it clean, if your interested let me know. My E-mail is srawden@aol.com. Thanks, Steve

Old 05-07-2006, 11:14 PM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

I have a badlander seat I use for show and pictures only. It's hard as a rock and even though it looks sleek it actually makes me set up higher than the stock seat due to the fact that it doesn't give at all.

Old 05-08-2006, 01:54 AM
mikeisglidn
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

mee too! very comfy for me!

Old 05-08-2006, 10:52 PM
kingpin
Advanced

Heres mine

Glen

Old 05-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Mood Swing
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

I have a badlander seat I use for show and pictures only. It's hard as a rock and even though it looks sleek it actually makes me set up higher than the stock seat due to the fact that it doesn't give at all.

Terry is correct.They look nice,but on a 200 miler,your gonna be sore.

I use my stock on long rides now.

Old 05-09-2006, 07:47 PM
jskwarek
Road Master

Email Sent.

Jeff

Old 05-09-2006, 08:03 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mood Swing

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

Terry is correct.They look nice,but on a 200 miler,your gonna be sore.

I use my stock on long rides now.
I have to disagree. I think what I have is called a "gunfighter" but they don't make them anymore... and is exactly like the "badlander". I exchanged my stock seat for this and never regretted it. I do an average of 500 - 700 miles a day on this seat and my butt is the least of my worries after a hard day's ride. I couldn't even do a 200 mile ride with the stock seat. The badlander is much harder, and narrower...that's why I like it so much, personally. It works for me.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/2445/C8B17E9E26604BFE9CC3C23B990B18D1.jpg[/IMG]