Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

She's Finished - What ya think?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 06:54 AM
Hinzy
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Awesome looking for sure Dock!
Any chance you have sound byte of the
true duals and monster ovals?
Leaning that way with my 09 UC
but I should would to hear that combo before I
pull the trigger.
Hinzy

Old 04-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Striking color and design; definitely moves the "WOW" meter.

Enjoy it and ride safe; thanks for the pics.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:03 AM
SG 1
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like has already been said, I don't usually care for custom paint jobs either, but this bike looks awesome. Well done. Kinda makes me think of an SE paint job times 10.

Old 04-17-2009, 08:12 AM
garyhendley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks sweet congrats and ride safe

Old 04-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,264 Likes on 7,397 Posts

Originally Posted by Hinzy
Awesome looking for sure Dock!
Any chance you have sound byte of the
true duals and monster ovals?
Leaning that way with my 09 UC
but I should would to hear that combo before I
pull the trigger.
Hinzy
Hinzy,

Sorry I am not that high tech. All I can say is that everyone that has heard them loves them and I would be extremely surprised if you bought them and did not like the tone.

The first chapter ride we did everyone was complimenting both the look and the sound.

Dock

Old 04-17-2009, 08:38 AM
rerb95
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dock, VERY VERY sharp! I love the color combo and I think your painter did a great job! The only thing I would of done that you didnt was, painted inner fairing. I had mine done this winter and I was blown away with how that changes the look of the bike! I love the original color of your bike (Since I have the same color) but you out did your self onthe new design and color! I like others are usually too keen to the custom paint jobs, more of a plain kinda guy I guess... but yours in a true SHOW WINNER!!! Good luck with it, and beware of the jelous people out there... a few weeks back I was at a open house at a local HD shop and I returned to my bike to find a guy rubbing the inner fairing, I almost lost it! So Keep an eye on here there are a lot of strange people out there!!!

Old 04-17-2009, 08:39 AM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
Off the charts man, congrats! Now change your sig pic.
Thanks & Thanks

I knew I was forgetting to do something!

Old 04-17-2009, 08:46 AM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by rerb95
Dock, VERY VERY sharp! I love the color combo and I think your painter did a great job! The only thing I would of done that you didnt was, painted inner fairing. I had mine done this winter and I was blown away with how that changes the look of the bike! I love the original color of your bike (Since I have the same color) but you out did your self onthe new design and color! I like others are usually too keen to the custom paint jobs, more of a plain kinda guy I guess... but yours in a true SHOW WINNER!!! Good luck with it, and beware of the jelous people out there... a few weeks back I was at a open house at a local HD shop and I returned to my bike to find a guy rubbing the inner fairing, I almost lost it! So Keep an eye on here there are a lot of strange people out there!!!
Agreed on the inner fairing. The painter wanted to do it and the guys at the shop that did the assembly thought I should as well. The problem is that until I could actually see the finished product I did not have a clue what color to paint it. The painter wanted to put the orange and I felt that would be TOO MUCH and I would get sick of looking at it. I personally like the black and will probably paint it gloss black this coming winter after riding season.

We really loved the red sunglow it is a great color and I got a lot of compliments with it also. A friend has the same bike same color and he did the inner fairing to match the bike color and it looks awesome and it is not overkill.

Thank you

Old 04-17-2009, 08:59 AM
1hd08EGC
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful job. That color scheme is so eye catching, and the design works great. I'm headed to NC next month for some riding. I hope I see you on the road cause I'd love to see this bike in person!

Old 04-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member

Since I changed my signature picture I thought I should add a before and after.

Originally it was Crimson Red Sunglow

Now it is Harley Pearl white and "Oh-So-Orange"

Attached Thumbnails She's Finished - What ya think?-vance-and-hines-exhaust-026.jpg   She's Finished - What ya think?-c-and-c-solo-seat-011.jpg   She's Finished - What ya think?-harley-flhx-072.jpg   She's Finished - What ya think?-harley-flhx-074.jpg  

Quick Reply: She's Finished - What ya think?