Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Warning, profanity---my new shift linkage

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Ironhand
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you like it put it on do not worry what all the others think.... it is YOUR bike do what you want

Old 04-14-2009, 01:52 PM
kromdom
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hope your bike does not get vandalized.....you may have just given the jealous haters a good reason to do so.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
leicafish
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

All for Freedom,But this does seem over the top.

Reminds me of a situation with my Mother driving the old station wagon with my younger brother and three sister. On the road in California Traffic a guy cuts my mom off, My mom honks and the the guy sticks his hand out and flips her off, bearing in mind there are five kids in the old station wagon. So big as heck the light turns red and my mom pulls up to the passenger side of the car that cut my mom off. My mom signals the wife to roll her window down and then my my mom askes the wife to ask her husband if he could explain what that sign that her husband made with his fingers meant to my brothers and sisters.

I still laugh when I think about that and this poor guy getting his wazoo chew by his wife.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:08 PM
harleybill2008
Road Captain

Well if you want people to think your a f*** off, I guesss that's your business. Personally I wouldn't advertise that kinda stuff. : ))

Old 04-14-2009, 02:16 PM
Andy Engemann
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like to take my grandkids out for a ride every now and then. I can't put something like that on my scoot.

To each his own!

Andy

Old 04-14-2009, 02:28 PM
happyfeet
Cruiser

A fascinating choice. Someday I want to write a book about people's bumperstickers etc. with photos and the story about why they chose that one particular thing as what they wanted to communicate with the world.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Cloud09King
Road Warrior

If I saw that on a bike I'd automatically think the owner was an a$$hole.
+1

Wouldn't want to be trying to talk my way out of a ticket to a Police Officer with that on my bike! But, it IS the land of the free & to each's own.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:31 PM
SA315B
Road Captain

I haven’t bothered to read past the first few threads. I assume most are negative but I’m curious; why would you want people to think you are giving them the finger when they are looking at your motor?

Old 04-14-2009, 02:32 PM
njdiver
Road Captain

It's your bike, put whatever you want on it. If it offends people then they can look away. To each his own!!

Old 04-14-2009, 02:39 PM
jeff.georgalas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SA315B
I haven’t bothered to read past the first few threads. I assume most are negative but I’m curious; why would you want people to think you are giving them the finger when they are looking at your motor?
I think a lot of it's just shock value. And when I ride it's an "escape" from the real World, and I'm basically thinking F.T.W. (the non-biking World), I want them all to leave me alone other than bikers, and I figured most bikers would "get that" and agree and most likely laugh. You can obviously see in this forum that a lot of guys don't. Whatever though.

Quick Reply: Warning, profanity---my new shift linkage