Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Glide Price In Mich

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 10:34 AM
sunnenman
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Street Glide Price In Mich

Greetings,
I just started to look at new Street Glides here in Michigan and wanted to know where I could find the best deal. I stopped at one dealer and he told me MSRP and tax. No setup or freight charges. Please let me know what you have found!
Ride Safe!
-sunnenman

Old 04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
pacbluultra
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, No idea where you are at here in MI.... but Techumseh / Cement City HD or Motor City HD in Farmington Hills. I have bought bikes from both and they are fair and nice people to deal with. MSRP + Tax + 20% off for two years on random HD crap NO freight, set up or anything else at all. This was from Motor City last year when I bough my Ultra w/ alarm OTD @ 21K. Keep in mind here in MI we suck a$$ for any type of economy so you may get a better deal than I even did. One word of caution NEVER NEVER even think about buying as much as a fart from the a$$ holes at Biker Bobs HD in Taylor. Do a "dealer/stealer" search on them and you will see why. Absolute arrogant ****'s that ask waaay to much for there bikes and will not budge. In fact I got told there, " well look, that's what we want for the bike (2K over MSRP) so you gunna buy it or not..I have things to do" !!!!!!!!! WTF!

Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 AM
sunnenman
Cruiser

Thanks for the info. I live by Motor City HD and will stop in!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:22 PM
IzZy63
Road Master

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

i might be tired but i'm not sleeping,nice advertisment.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:45 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think he was more being honest on who is good and who aint... Town and Country in Cement city gets my vote too but im not far from them and have bought 4 bikes from them although only one was a harley...
Spam it up

Old 04-03-2009, 01:47 PM
mslater741
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i bought an 08 road glide at cement city last april...$1500 under msrp no setup fees ,20% off everything for 2 years... they had to go out of state to find what i wanted....great guys to deal with

Old 04-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Heathen
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got rumors of some good deals at Detroit H-D,But I dont know what you consider a good deal.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:49 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mslater741
i bought an 08 road glide at cement city last april...$1500 under msrp no setup fees ,20% off everything for 2 years... they had to go out of state to find what i wanted....great guys to deal with
Thats good I payed list for my 06 glide classic... Oh well i have it and when i got it i also payed cash P)...

Old 04-03-2009, 02:03 PM
sunnenman
Cruiser

Thanks again for all the info. I am going to put my 2000 RK up for sale this weekend and then start shopping! Izzy, I want the same color that you have. Now go back to sleep!
-sunnenman

Old 04-03-2009, 02:07 PM
HogFather
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

""""One word of caution NEVER NEVER even think about buying as much as a fart from the a$$ holes at Biker Bobs HD in Taylor. Do a "dealer/stealer" search on them and you will see why. Absolute arrogant ****'s that ask waaay to much for there bikes and will not budge. In fact I got told there, " well look, that's what we want for the bike (2K over MSRP) so you gunna buy it or not..I have things to do" !!!!!!!!! WTF!"""

WOW. Smack.

Quick Reply: Street Glide Price In Mich