Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The new american thunder tv show

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
mps1168
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New Hottie was nice, check her out on Google Images, wow! other than that show kinda sucked!

mps

Old 04-02-2009, 03:36 PM
old.gezr
Road Captain

That was enough for me. Probably won't watch it again. Skateboarders, jeez!

Old 04-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Slammed Rod
Cruiser

I'm apologizing to any here who plays golf!! But why in the hell would you want a rack for your clubs on your HD!!!!! Give me a yuppie F'n break!!!!

Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 PM
bigdumbnoitall00
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 668 Likes on 532 Posts

i know harley is trying to get into the younger market ???

Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Petesnot
Always nice to see new twins, but hard to top Michele's.

Why would I tune in to see some lame chick learning to ride? I already met one in real life. Oh yeah, I already know how to ride.

Who gives a sh** about skateboarders?
How many people do you know who ride HD's also ride skateboards?
How many people do you know who ride skateboards can afford HD's?

Unless the kiddies tune in, this show won't last. I didn't make it 15 minutes and I know I won't go back.
I agree with everything you said except the skateboard part. Down here in So Cal many skateboarders are getting into Harleys - can't quite explain the connection - but I grew up skateboarding and now I'm into Harleys - still skate with the kids every now and again. They may be onto something with the whole "counter-culture" thing, but the show sucks *****. They need to get some real industry people in there, not pretty hollyweird models!!

Old 04-02-2009, 04:22 PM
cfoster80
Tourer

Originally Posted by AZStrtglide
Couldn't agree more I think I fell asleep watching it was so uninteresting, and 20 something's affording a HD only if Daddy's buying or they are independantly wealthy.

Was the show with Michelle that bad? I liked Jay working on the scoots doing bolt ons and what not.

Just to let you know 20 something's can afford HD's. I have at least 5 friends all in their 20's that have Harley's and bought them on their OWN. That is low blow assuming that the younger crowd's Daddy's are buying them. I think you need come from under the rock you live under and open your eyes. Maybe the show sucked but no need to put my younger crowd down because of it. Not trying to start a battle just puting in my 2 cents.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Northside
Road Warrior
Received 142 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by cfoster80
Just to let you know 20 something's can afford HD's. I have at least 5 friends all in their 20's that have Harley's and bought them on their OWN. That is low blow assuming that the younger crowd's Daddy's are buying them. I think you need come from under the rock you live under and open your eyes. Maybe the show sucked but no need to put my younger crowd down because of it. Not trying to start a battle just puting in my 2 cents.
Not being one of the mid life crisis Harley riders, I too rode Harleys in my 20's. That was in the late 60's and 70's. No, I didn't come frome a rich family, I just wanted to ride more than the future yuppies. I think it's cool younger people are into them! I know several younger guys into the Bobber thing, while their bikes and mine are a little different I like what they're doing. They are not just doing bolt on crap, or buying $40,000 Fat tire customs from someone and hauling them to Sturgis. While I thought the golf club carrier was lame, it still wasn't as lame as the Krapyakin loaded Streetglide they did on the old show. All those goofy add on gee gaws and the LEDs under the tank must be to help you find the right bike from in front of the gay bar. Let the kids come up with some fresh ideas. I like the idea of that show evolving into something new. I saw enough Kuryakin trash to last a lifetime on that show, and still never bought one piece from them!

Oh yeah, There were skateboards in the '60s too, Jan & Dean called them "sidewalk surfboards." It was a song if you're not old enough to remember.

Old 04-02-2009, 05:20 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Slammed Rod
I sort of thought the same thing!!! The girl learning to ride was hot though!!

Ya big ta ta's for such a little sh&t...

Old 04-02-2009, 05:24 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Slammed Rod
I'm apologizing to any here who plays golf!! But why in the hell would you want a rack for your clubs on your HD!!!!! Give me a yuppie F'n break!!!!
Thats was discussed here a couple days ago Jay strikes me as being a little light in the heels ?

Old 04-02-2009, 05:25 PM
hd0wner
Cruiser
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cfoster80
Im 25 and just bought my second harley....ON MY OWN. I worked my *** off for a year to pay for it. Some of us youngin's are into Harleys and can afford it without parents help.

Quick Reply: The new american thunder tv show