Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a custom painter in MN?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Terminator69
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a custom painter in MN?

Hi, I'm thinking about having some paintwork on my 07 Vivid black SG. And I was wondering if any one has had some one in Mn, Wis, Iowa that has done work for them and liked what they got. I know the Donnie smith show is this weekend and lucky me I'll be out of town..Thanks, Todd

Old 03-26-2009, 12:23 PM
hoz88
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am in north central Iowa and have a guy near me that does all of my paint. He is incredibly talented. His name is Darin Meyer and owns Killer Kreations custom paint. He used to co-own 2 Wheel Tattoos but went on his own about a year ago. I have had him paint 5 bikes for me, 1 for my dad, several for riding buddies and have seen many others that he has painted and he never fails to impress. I can show you the 2 that I currently have and my dad's if you want to see actual paint jobs that he has done. PM or email me and we can talk or you can call him at 515-341-4141.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:35 PM
stvmike
Cruiser

I'm in Northern Minnesota. We have a shop here the builds custom bikes and I don't know who does it but he has killer paint jobs.
His bike has won the Donnie Smith bike show in St. Paul ( which is this weekend )
You might want to check him out.
http://americanhardcorecustoms.com/b...llbound01.html

Old 03-26-2009, 02:10 PM
TNTHarley
Cruiser

Well, Todd. Where do you live. In MN, there are a lot of great ones - St. Paul, Blaine, Wyoming, Rogers, Jordan, North St. Paul, Oakdale. Also, depends on what you want done - just paint or airbrush or pin striping???

Old 03-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Terminator69
Road Master

I live in Isanti, but I'm not afraid to drive to get what I wan't done, I have a custom truck with terminatoor stuff airbrushed all over it that has been painted by 6 different people, I'm not sure on a design , I would like to go airbrush, but getting to crazy its hard to drive and enjoy. Thanks guys, todd

Old 10-19-2010, 04:48 PM
sweetsled
6th Gear

Originally Posted by hoz88
I am in north central Iowa and have a guy near me that does all of my paint. He is incredibly talented. His name is Darin Meyer and owns Killer Kreations custom paint. He used to co-own 2 Wheel Tattoos but went on his own about a year ago. I have had him paint 5 bikes for me, 1 for my dad, several for riding buddies and have seen many others that he has painted and he never fails to impress. I can show you the 2 that I currently have and my dad's if you want to see actual paint jobs that he has done. PM or email me and we can talk or you can call him at 515-341-4141.
Hey there Hozz88....I'm trying to reach Darin meyer...I called the number you gave here on the forum but didn't get a reponse...is he still in business...? any info is greatly appreciated...
thanks!

Old 10-19-2010, 05:01 PM
Glenn W
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Might want to check w/ Lowrider Tommy http://www.lowridersbysummers.com/ for recommendations or the actual job. Good guy, been at this forever, tell him "spoom" sent ya

Old 10-19-2010, 05:59 PM
hoz88
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah Darin is still in business. PM me your number and I'll have him call you if you want.

Old 09-28-2015, 07:33 PM
teamrublecon
Stage I

Sir, my name is Angela I just bought a bike painted by Far in, a pink HD Road King, will you PLEASE have him call me I have a question about doing some more work for us. Thank you so much. 217-491-0206

Old 09-29-2015, 07:53 AM
Primetime_2
Tourer

http://www.advantagecustompaint.com/

Greg Austin, awesome to deal with

Rochester MN

Quick Reply: Looking for a custom painter in MN?