Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SG question...?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 02:36 PM
2006streetglide
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SG question...?

I normally don't get involved and talk trash when it comes to forum trolls but in this case I'll give my $0.02

There is a great group of people on this forum, and who for most part, enjoy the information that is shared amongst each other even if it entales seeing and listening to the littlest upgrades they've done to their bike. It's called commeraderie and if we didn't like it we wouldn't frequent this site (which by the way is the best damn HD information site - bar none!) as much as most of us do.

In any event, sit down and enjoy the site; you may learn something and make a friend or too while you're at it.

BTW.. I attached a few pictures of my Street Glide. I just added the chrome torx button head screws to my handlebar controls whatcha think about them?

[IMG]local://upfiles/5541/9F3D3F5D9360432BAFA3DA2876A4125F.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5541/AFDBEC70A7CB4F638B8EB4C9CA6E19EB.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5541/273CF9F0FAED45D79C1657F1ABADEAA7.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5541/A74974E36E2640D0A9C39A34ED7A7156.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Otisroundtree
Tourer

Sounds like a hater to me!!! THis is the newest bike from HD...all the hype will die down over time or when the next best thing form HD comes out. Not for me though since I own a SG!!!

Old 04-28-2006, 03:57 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Right on you guys! I like checking out all the mods and following what guys do to their rides and ya sure meet some pretty cool people. Trolls never stick for long!

Old 04-28-2006, 06:41 PM
2006King
Intermediate

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

Right on you guys! I like checking out all the mods and following what guys do to their rides and ya sure meet some pretty cool people. Trolls never stick for long!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - should I reply, nah, not worth the keystrokes!

Old 04-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: 2006King

I have only been a member here a short time. Not that many posts (because I have to work and when I'm not working, I'm riding). I get on here when I have spare time usually in the early morning before I go to work.

SG riders are posting all the time, as a matter of fact it seems 3/4's of the posts on the touring section are SG based. Why aren't you riding instead of sitting behind a keyboard? Most of the SG riders that post here seem to be very passionate about their MC to the point of being obnoxious to other posters.

So my question is really to the ADMIN of this board (I guess) Why not give the SG riders their own little sub section on the board that way they can live in their own little kingdom and bash each others brains out and not bore the rest of us about how wonderful their bikes are and how the rest of us made such a terrible mistake in buying anything but an SG.

I don't know about any of the other bagger riders but I for one am sick of reading the stupid blurbs about how they just picked up their new SG and look, look at my picture blah, blah, blah, (get real man, seen one seen them all and that applys to all the Harley models).

Come on give the rest of us a break - PLEASE GIVE THEM THEIR OWN SECTION, PLEASE !!!

LOL - [sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=bomb.gif][sm=chattypair.gif][sm=headbang.gif]

screw you bud....i'm retired so i got plenty of time

Old 04-29-2006, 03:06 AM
BikerInTheDesert
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 2006King
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - should I reply, nah, not worth the keystrokes!
Which I guess makes the point. You toss out a caustic opinion, a number of folks respond, and it's not worth the keystrokes to reply. Clear enough for me.

Old 04-29-2006, 04:23 AM
gsparesa
Tourer

Ooops... the poster went to the bi@tch card over the new RG. OMG. RG, it's the newest kid on the block with some interesting posts. I don't own one but I happen to think the RG is bi@tchin'. If it's not a King it Glides...chill...it's still in the touring family we ride.

Old 04-29-2006, 02:03 PM
Mitt
Cruiser

Good God - will this $HIT STAIN POST GO THE "F" AWAY... Listen you dum a$$ dickweed we got better things to do then listen to you whine about key strokes and SG posts GET OUTA' HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

People try to be nice but you come back with dummy posts - are you lookin' to take the "most hated" moniker on this board away from me??? Well, you just better think again!!!

Now skidaddle'

Old 04-29-2006, 02:44 PM
gsparesa
Tourer

ORIGINAL: Mitt

Good God - will this $HIT STAIN POST GO THE "F" AWAY... Listen you dum a$$ dickweed we got better things to do then listen to you whine about key strokes and SG posts GET OUTA' HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

People try to be nice but you come back with dummy posts - are you lookin' to take the "most hated" moniker on this board away from me??? Well, you just better think again!!!

Now skidaddle'
WTF. Eat shet and die. I've been posting here since 2004.

Old 04-29-2006, 03:18 PM
MiniMe
Road Master

On this forum we like to share. Whether that be information, or the excitement of a new bike. I like to see everybody's bikes. As far as us SG owners thinking we bought the best bike in the world, if you don't feel that way about your bike, then you bought the wrong bike. If you ask one of my other friends what the best bike in the world is, he will say the WideGlide. That is what he owns and he is proud of that. So chill out, sit back, and enjoy the ride. What ever it is that you do ride.

Quick Reply: SG question...?