Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rodeo Roundup

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Feedsack
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Rodeo Roundup

Hows this for fun.... Irm at t the rodeo and a police officer tells me to park my ride in one spot because there been some vandalism on bikes in other spots around the area so I do what he says and i thank him and i leave i do happen to glance at his name and forget it and go to the concert and stuff. I get out around 2300 hours and i go to where I parked my bike and guess what it aint here It aint no where to be found. i am crapping my pants right. I'm thinking the whole time I'm in the rodeo I got special police protection and I'm set looking good.now this......

I am looking stupid as I don't know where my ride is right and I find a police officer and tell him that my ride was there but its not now and I think someone stole it. He tells me that i should never of put the bike there as it was a no standing zone and it was prob towed.... I think what the hell.....
I tell him the story and he says that couldn't happen... I cant remember the [police officers name so I'm stuck.... he police is trying to see which tow company towed my ride when i see the officer on a golf cart riding by.... because of the traffic and the noise he doesn't hear me and i start to running after him.. the other officer is running after me ,,,go figure why that was and i catch up to him......... I yell out officer officer... he stops i asked him if he remembers me and he says no.... but i remind him of the motorcycle with the fishtails and he says oh yeah.....

Last edited by Feedsack; 03-14-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Feedsack
Cruiser

He moved it to near the stadium entrance where i went in because it started to rain nad he didnt want the ride to get wet. I aske dhim how he did this and he states that him and another police officer rolled it there because the forks werent locked....... i didnt know wheter or not I should hit him or hugg him

Feedsack
Cruiser
Thumbs up continued

I hugged him like he was a teddy bear.

BlackFLHR
Road Master
Received 45 Likes on 18 Posts

Good deal! Although I don't think I would have hugged him. LoL