Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discontinued Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 07:13 AM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by StreetGlideMedic
I think they should discontinue the idiots who run/own the STEALERSHIPS! Then find people from the good dealerships to run them the way a good dealership should be run!

If I had the cash I would buy out the idiot here where I'm stationed and run the business that's pro-everyone! The d@mn guy just rips everyone off! The guy gives, LEO's, FD and HOG Chapter members discounts...but do you think he'd give his biggest dollar customer a discount, like the MILITARY? SO many of us now on post are talking boycott and taking it all to the local indys or the local Victory dealer for service and parts. I've started everyone on post ordering from Online (I'm a military senior motorcycle mentor) and I know he got hit hard ther...but do ya think he'd care? NAH!

OK...off My soap box!

Give us dealers that care of discontinue them! Anyone wanna go partners on a Harley Dealership? LOL

Ride safe, Mike
only problem is all these guys running big business dont give a s&^T .. you and a lot of the others wont be there forever and business will rotate back around to this guy again... They will always have ******** calling the shots too. believe me they will get younger ones too and it will get worse.. Greed and money....

Old 03-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Bilboy
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RDKingRider
Of all the stuff that Harley has discontinued, what do you all think they should not have.

My choice is real leather
Wow, this thread went south in a hurry! They should have kept the driver's backrest from the Heritage Springer. It is a perfect bolt-up on the Deluxe.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:15 AM
zoood
Former Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by StreetGlideMedic
I think they should discontinue the idiots who run/own the STEALERSHIPS! Then find people from the good dealerships to run them the way a good dealership should be run!

If I had the cash I would buy out the idiot here where I'm stationed and run the business that's pro-everyone! The d@mn guy just rips everyone off! The guy gives, LEO's, FD and HOG Chapter members discounts...but do you think he'd give his biggest dollar customer a discount, like the MILITARY? SO many of us now on post are talking boycott and taking it all to the local indys or the local Victory dealer for service and parts. I've started everyone on post ordering from Online (I'm a military senior motorcycle mentor) and I know he got hit hard ther...but do ya think he'd care? NAH!

OK...off My soap box!

Give us dealers that care of discontinue them! Anyone wanna go partners on a Harley Dealership? LOL

Ride safe, Mike
Mike,... I know exactly who your referring about. The only way you may get his attention is to play a round of golf with him. lol

RJ

Old 03-14-2009, 10:27 AM
maxflhx
Tourer

Road King Custom.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Black Flag
Tourer

I always liked those red white and blue, stars & stripes, USA #1 timer covers available for cone motors.

I wish they would sell one with 5 holes for the twinkies. I would buy one!

But the new Dark Custom zombie #1 is in fashion these days, so I doubt it will ever happen any time soon.