Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Throw away your wash bucket & mitt

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 12:55 PM
dragonx
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Rick
I just ordered a case of the spray bottles since that was all that was left. Really wish I coulda got the 4 gallons but I guess I will make due. Hope this stuff is as great as everyone says it is.

Phil

Old 03-18-2009, 01:30 PM
DPete
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 1,731 Likes on 1,302 Posts

For such a great product the marketing sure is vague. I'd like to give it a try though. What's up with the international phone # on the site home page?

Last edited by DPete; 03-19-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:57 AM
DPete
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 1,731 Likes on 1,302 Posts

bump up

Old 03-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Serg06
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't use and washing agents. I just use a micro fiber cloth and spray it with water. Works great. I put about 5 coats of wax every week so the bugs don't really stick at all. Having a black bike is one of the toughest paint jobs not to scratch. Lots of wax and fiber cloths do the trick for me.

Old 03-19-2009, 01:56 PM
ssihogdog
Road Captain

Just ordered a case of the spray bottles. Looking forward to trying it and will report after I get it. I enjoy cleaning my bike as much as the next guy, but I'd rather be riding.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:47 PM
ultrapacman
Cruiser

I don't use and washing agents. I just use a micro fiber cloth and spray it with water. Works great. I put about 5 coats of wax every week so the bugs don't really stick at all. Having a black bike is one of the toughest paint jobs not to scratch. Lots of wax and fiber cloths do the trick for me
That's how I did my Heritage, and it worked well. After washing my 09 Ultra a couple of times now, I have found that there are so many areas that I can't get my hands into in order to do a good job, that I decided to order a case, which I did yesterday. Hope it works well because like others have said "I would rather be riding"

Old 03-20-2009, 12:29 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FLuHX
I use liquid dishwashing soap. Bike comes out so great.

Interesting... Did you know that stuff strips your bike of any waxes or polished you have on it? Yup proven fact and suggested for one of the first processes before sanding a vehicle for a paint job... Lemme take a wild guess now just for fun... Stubborn stains on clothing you use break clean and for stubborn food on your fine china you use engine degreaser ?

Old 03-20-2009, 02:45 PM
RobsSG
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I can't find this stuff anywhere

Help...I read your post, would love to buy the product but it is not at walmart, walgreens, abc auto, autozone,nappa...ANYWHERE. Can you give me a hint as to where the easterbunny hid the dang egg? I am not sure this even exist anymore...It sure sounds real...but I haven;t been abole to touch it yet. Your help would be appreciated. Send me a proviate post if you can tall me where this magical liquid from the fountian of clean is hidden! Thanks

Old 03-20-2009, 03:42 PM
OutlawBagger
Road Captain

Originally Posted by RobsSG
Help...I read your post, would love to buy the product but it is not at walmart, walgreens, abc auto, autozone,nappa...ANYWHERE. Can you give me a hint as to where the easterbunny hid the dang egg? I am not sure this even exist anymore...It sure sounds real...but I haven;t been abole to touch it yet. Your help would be appreciated. Send me a proviate post if you can tall me where this magical liquid from the fountian of clean is hidden! Thanks

http://www.importdpsspeedshop.com/in...parent=47&pg=1

Old 03-20-2009, 04:19 PM
tombeving
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did anybody try it on a night train with a matte finish?

Quick Reply: Throw away your wash bucket & mitt