Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Throw away your wash bucket & mitt

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Rollon
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

very interesting, but stilll a little hard to believe. at 6.50 it's worth a shot! thanks for sharing

Old 03-15-2009, 12:27 AM
PaFatboy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ONLY time I wash my bike is if I get caught in the rain, and it gets hogged up. Otherwise, I use Drywasn N' Guard Ultra, It cleans, puts a polymer shield on. Bugs don't stick as bad, they come off real easy. I use it on my RV too. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

Old 03-15-2009, 01:34 PM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ok so I just ordered a case. Rick is running a special for us and I'd thought I'd give it a try! Lets see..

Old 03-15-2009, 01:55 PM
dredy2g
Tourer

its worth the try.

Old 03-15-2009, 06:15 PM
PDDGM
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, here is what I did. I have a small pump up sprayer that I bought to spray the tomato plants with and never used it. So I filled it up(64 ozs. 1/2 gal)of good warm water and put in two caps of the cleaner. Sprayed the bike down from bottom to top and then went over it again. Completely emptied the sprayer on it, really soaked the bags and area between them and fender. Let it sit while I got the hose out and turned the water on. The dirt just melted off, bugs came of and the water beaded up. Took the electric leaf blower and dried the bike. Wiped the windshield and mirrors and it looks like I spent a couple of hrs really cleaning, instead of 15 minutes or so. In my opinion this stuff in great. I will buy another gallon when this one is gone..

Joe

Old 03-16-2009, 05:34 PM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The website isn't giving the correct price after the order is taken and Rick hasn't answered the email I sent him, yet. Rick, where are you?

Old 03-16-2009, 06:44 PM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
The website isn't giving the correct price after the order is taken and Rick hasn't answered the email I sent him, yet. Rick, where are you?
See if this helps, he explains the little added, look at bottom of page 1:
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/vendo...-on-cases.html

Old 03-16-2009, 07:37 PM
doctormecanicousa
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
I apologize, I responded in the sale thread like somebody linked. Basically it covers the peanuts and boxes and tape. I would rather charge you $2.75 and know that it will get to you safe rather than have you pass the headache of ups spilling your product before it gets to you. It helps us make sure your package gets to you right away and the way its supposed too!!

Thanks for all the Support Guys. I can't believe how well this product has sold on here. Please hang tight, because our staff here at Doctor Mecanico USA is now working on getting as many HD Dealers out there to carry the product so that a simple drive to your local Hog Dealer can mean you picking up a case and walking right out!!

Rick

Old 03-16-2009, 07:54 PM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got email from Rick with explanation. Apparently I missed something on the site but everything is good. I have a case of gallons on the way too because I have all my friends wanting to steal mine.

Last edited by ezriderpgh; 03-16-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:44 AM
bsea
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by doctormecanicousa

Thanks for all the Support Guys. I can't believe how well this product has sold on here. Please hang tight, because our staff here at Doctor Mecanico USA is now working on getting as many HD Dealers out there to carry the product so that a simple drive to your local Hog Dealer can mean you picking up a case and walking right out!!

Rick

OH NO! Not the dealers! :-) Now it'll cost three times as much, work half and well, and void your warranty.

Bill

Quick Reply: Throw away your wash bucket & mitt