Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stage I by Fuel Moto complete

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009 | 07:45 AM
Garemlin
|
Ultimate HDF Member
Thumbs up Stage I by Fuel Moto complete

Well add me to the list of satisfied customers. Just did the Fuel Moto Stage I yesterday. Went with the PC-V pre-mapped and Jackpot dyno tuned pipes. Already had a hi-flo. Install was a snap. Fit and fitament on the pipes was excellent. No problems with the PC-V install. Did have a problem with one of the stand-off studs snapping on my hi-flo but I am making due until I get a replacement.

Now the good stuff. Bike fired right up with no problem. Sound of the Jackpots is nice. Similar to Rinehart but not as loud. A nice deep bass tone to them at idle. When you twist the wick they give you a good "growl" as my wife put it. At cruising speed you can hear them fine but they are not overpowering. They are a tad quiet for my tastes but I think I can live with them. I'll have to put some serious miles on before I can pass full judgement.

Performance??? Talk about putting a grin on your face and a dent in your wallet from the extra money spent on gas. This thing runs like a raped ape. Accelleration is incredible. Caught me off guard when I lit it up the first time. I was at 70 before I knew it. I only had time to do a few miles on it last night so I really want to get this baby out on the highway. But the difference from stock to now is night and day. It is like having a brand new bike.

Old 03-08-2009 | 07:51 AM
bluffalobob
Road Warrior

Congratulations, sounds like it was a worthy investment. I ordered my PC-V on Friday. I should have it on soon, can't wait.

Old 03-08-2009 | 08:41 AM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member

I took mine on the first long ride yesterday since the install. It rode great.

Old 03-08-2009 | 08:53 AM
rg_dave
Outstanding HDF Member

There is a definitely a direct connection between the wrist and the gas pump. You aren't kidding about the milage and the grin. I was in the the low 30s on the first 3 tanks. I did a conservative tank and my milage was in the low 40s. This was riding back and forth to work. I am sure that out on the highway the milage will be fine.

Old 03-08-2009 | 12:39 PM
JustDennis
Road Warrior

Same here. I installed mine Friday night and took a 1 hour test rode that lasted 3 hours ysterday. For me the Jackpots are just right. Bike runs and sounds great.

Last edited by JustDennis; 03-08-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-08-2009 | 12:42 PM
Cloud09King
Road Warrior

I'll be ordering my PCV soon as well...

Old 03-08-2009 | 12:51 PM
Maggie
Advanced
Default I am jealous

What is the cost of the full package? Jackpots, PCV, and is there an air cleaner or Stage I like upgrade involved? Sounds like gas mileage stays about the same? One more question, how do the jackpots compare to Vance and Hines Ovals? The stock 09 Ultra is a pretty good set-up, but a little more rumble and power is always something that is too good to pass up!!

Old 03-08-2009 | 02:44 PM
EGlideKid
Road Master

Originally Posted by Monstermile
Well add me to the list of satisfied customers. No problems with the PC-V install.
What'd I tell ya?

Originally Posted by Monstermile
Performance??? Talk about putting a grin on your face and a dent in your wallet from the extra money spent on gas. This thing runs like a raped ape. Accelleration is incredible. Caught me off guard when I lit it up the first time. I was at 70 before I knew it. I only had time to do a few miles on it last night so I really want to get this baby out on the highway. But the difference from stock to now is night and day. It is like having a brand new bike.
WHAT'D I TELL YA!!!!

Congrat's Monstermile!

Old 03-08-2009 | 06:11 PM
Garemlin
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by EGlideKid
WHAT'D I TELL YA!!!!

LOL. Something to that effect from what I remember.

Maggie: best bet is to call and talk to Jamie. Price is going to depend on exactly what you want. I will tell you I got a helluva deal on the PC-V and Jackpots.

Old 03-08-2009 | 08:33 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force

Good deal Steve... I did the PCI III on my bike and as you said, a BIG difference. Ran her a good 200 miles this weekend and the beast within is alive lol.

Quick Reply: Stage I by Fuel Moto complete