Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cheapest place to buy Genuine HD parts and accessories...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Xtreme Hawg
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Cheapest place to buy Genuine HD parts and accessories...

Okay I did a search and located a lot of places to buy specific items for our touring bikes cheap, but I'm sure there's some places out there that sales Genuine HD parts and accessories at a much lower price than the majority of the Harley dealers across the country.

For an example I found that Hales HD in Mansfield Ohio has great deals on Genuine HD parts and accessories as well as Kuryakrin and parts unlimited items, but I'd like to know if there's anyone else out there who has, or knows of a dealer that sells HD stuff for an unbeatable prices.

If you know of such a place pass it along to the rest of us. After all, With the economy as vibrant and booming, according to some folks, it may not be to there best interest to find the best deals, however for the rest of us who realize the economy is basically screwed, we'd like to find a place that we can continue buying the things we'd like to buy for our bikes without spending a damn fortune, as the majority of the HD dealers expect us to do.

Thanks for your responses and replies... "D"

Old 03-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Twinrider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Zanotti's and Chicago H-D both give 20% off for online sales.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:22 PM
5 Speed Suicide
Tourer

Don't think there is "one" place that is the cheapest. I usually try to find someone with at least 20% off and free shipping. Gotta troll around to see who has the deals goin' on.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:24 PM
fathertime
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtreme Hawg
Okay I did a search and located a lot of places to buy specific items for our touring bikes cheap, but I'm sure there's some places out there that sales Genuine HD parts and accessories at a much lower price than the majority of the Harley dealers across the country.

For an example I found that Hales HD in Mansfield Ohio has great deals on Genuine HD parts and accessories as well as Kuryakrin and parts unlimited items, but I'd like to know if there's anyone else out there who has, or knows of a dealer that sells HD stuff for an unbeatable prices.

If you know of such a place pass it along to the rest of us. After all, With the economy as vibrant and booming, according to some folks, it may not be to there best interest to find the best deals, however for the rest of us who realize the economy is basically screwed, we'd like to find a place that we can continue buying the things we'd like to buy for our bikes without spending a damn fortune, as the majority of the HD dealers expect us to do.

Thanks for your responses and replies... "D"
m&m as well..great service too

Old 03-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Lonewolf176
Stellar HDF Member
Received 374 Likes on 237 Posts

Katie at HD of Mason City. Not the cheapest (only a few %), but the service is worth it to me. Bought a fair amount and not 1 problem.

The following users liked this post:
WVHARLEEMANN (08-21-2022)
Old 03-07-2009, 09:30 PM
BC Glide
Cruiser

http://www.lshd1.com/servlet/StoreFront?sfs=8b9defb4

Good service and free shipping on orders over 500.00

Old 03-07-2009, 09:33 PM
BillyG0856
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lakeshore HD (LSHD1.com), Zanotti's, Chicago HD, Surdyke HD....to name a few. All give GREAT SERVICE!!!

Billy G

Old 03-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Lonewolf176
Stellar HDF Member

Side note for us Canucks. If you can have it shipped USPS it will come right to your door in the mail. No brokerage and a few times I didn't even get charged taxes on it. I hope no one from the tax dept. is reading this.

Old 03-08-2009, 12:05 AM
badjustbad
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lonewolf176
Side note for us Canucks. If you can have it shipped USPS it will come right to your door in the mail. No brokerage and a few times I didn't even get charged taxes on it. I hope no one from the tax dept. is reading this.
I've been "caught" every order. I still have a long list of shiney stuff I want to buy from down south but with the state of the CDN $ compared to the US $ and knowing I'll pay duty, I'm not spending. Not sure how long I can hold off... Light is fading... Can't hang on much longer... Must... reach... for.. wallet...

Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Lonewolf176
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by badjustbad
I've been "caught" every order. I still have a long list of shiney stuff I want to buy from down south but with the state of the CDN $ compared to the US $ and knowing I'll pay duty, I'm not spending. Not sure how long I can hold off... Light is fading... Can't hang on much longer... Must... reach... for.. wallet...
Shouldn't have to pay duty and in Alberta don't you just have 1 tax?

Quick Reply: Cheapest place to buy Genuine HD parts and accessories...