Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered New ACC Carbon Fiber Polo Helmet Today

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 09:20 PM
EGlideKid
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well... now I am somewhat nervous with anticipation! Most of you are telling me what I want to hear - very comfortable and very light. But I'm nervous about the fit and feel. Worst case, I'm out the shipping both ways if I don't like the helmet, but I figure I'll never know what kind of helmet we're talking about until I get one.
I ordered the helmet last Friday, debating at that time about getting their beanie cap. My current shorty has a removable earpiece, but the ACC doesn't. There are a lot of times during the spring and fall when I want to use a shorty but the mornings or nights get downright cold!
So I called ACC back on Monday and had them add the beanie cap to the helmet order. They said it should all ship by tomorrow or Friday.
When it comes in, I'll post a bunch of pictures - whether or not it ends up being a keeper.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:25 AM
RangeRat
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool. As stated, I love mine and as others have said, their CS is outstanding. The only concern is whether or not your noggin feels good in one.