Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered New ACC Carbon Fiber Polo Helmet Today

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 03:11 PM
rrsjs5
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jawebby
what is the contact info for acc

http://www.carbonfiberhelmets.com/

Old 03-09-2009, 03:17 PM
US Rider
Cruiser

I picked up an ACC polo helmet last year at the Laughlin River Run. At that time they had 2 diffrent shapes to fit diffrent peoples heads. Mine is not the standard shape, but I can't recall what they called it. I'm happy with the helmet overall. I would like to see a liner in it (I realize that might be hard to do with the interchangeable pads). And the plastic quick release seems cheezy, even though I've never had any problems with it.

Old 03-09-2009, 03:17 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I should dig up the pics of me again from the crash.. I wear a regular open face helmet. A harley one at that.. The next step would be back to a full face . and you guys are talking polo helmets? hell i dont even own a horse let alone play polo? .. One time down is all it takes to see what a helmet can really do to save ones azz... smaller is not better either... Kinda like driving a race car with just a lap belt...

Old 03-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Ozoneman
Road Warrior

Bought a ACC polo DOT 1/2 helmet last month. I finally got to try it out on a long trip today. I forgot I had a helmet on! It is very light and fits well.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:03 PM
dugan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Had mine for a couple of years now. When I was at Bike Week two years ago I rode over to their shop in Orlando and had them reshape it while I waited (and got high on the smell of resin & fiberglass) Fits great now and doesn't move up on my forehead, with a little adjustment of the rings on the straps you can eliminate that. I had the D-Ring but could never get it tight, now have the clip and it stays put. BTW,Great customer service!

Old 03-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Beeracuda
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw a gal on the back of an Ultra wearing one yesterday...backwards! What was HE thinking. Surely he should have said something!

Old 03-10-2009, 12:54 PM
TRUBRIT
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Acc dot

1/2 Helmet. Very light and comfortable. Just bought one for the Wife but it did not fit quite right. No problem for ACC. Sent it back for an exchange for one a little bigger. Nice product, excellent Customer Service.

Attached Thumbnails Ordered New ACC Carbon Fiber Polo Helmet Today-rb.jpg  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:17 PM
cudski
Cruiser

Great choice! I love mine...its the most comfortable helmet that I have ever worn.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:26 PM
milleda31
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I am also very interested in ordering an ACC helmet. I like the Trooper II although it is not DOT. I sent them an E-mail and they responded that they are currently in, "the process of producing the tooling required to make the Trooper DOT certified".

They also said that they expect it to be available in the, "...next month or so".

I think I'll wait it out.

Attached Thumbnails Ordered New ACC Carbon Fiber Polo Helmet Today-trooper-1.jpg  
Old 03-10-2009, 02:36 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Anyone wearing the Scorpian EXO 100 with flip up visor? I've been thinking about that one.

Quick Reply: Ordered New ACC Carbon Fiber Polo Helmet Today