Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So...You're looking for parts and such?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Roadking Cal
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile So...You're looking for parts and such?

Please don't read this the wrong way, but I'm amazed at how many folks on this forum don't seem to know about J & P Cycles.

http://www.jpcycles.com

This company has been around for a LONG time. Reason being: excellent selection, prices, customer service & shipping rates. Throw the Gold Club membership on top, and you can save big bucks on almost anything for your ride.

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them over the years, and with only ONE exception (manufacturer's fault, not J&P), I've been VERY pleased.

They'll even send you a free catalog 2-3 times per year, all ya gotta do is ask.

AND they've even got an online tech forum staffed by some of the most knowledgeable techs in the world.

All I'm sayin' is check them out for a real good experience next time you need after-market goodies for the scoot...

(No, I'm not employed by J&P cycles, nor do I have any financial interest in the company. Just a satisfied customer.)

Old 03-05-2009, 05:20 PM
dansflhti
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

I've filled out forms 4 times(Sturgis,Laconia,online,and in a bike mag)trying to get a catalogue mailed to me,no luck.This has kind of turned me off of J&P

Old 03-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Taylorized
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I always get my catalogs. They do have some new cool stuff

Old 03-05-2009, 05:56 PM
AK47
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love JP. Good bathroom reading, except i tend to take way too long on the ****ter if one of them catalogues are within reach. lol

Old 03-05-2009, 05:58 PM
hawg08
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dansflhti
I've filled out forms 4 times(Sturgis,Laconia,online,and in a bike mag)trying to get a catalogue mailed to me,no luck.This has kind of turned me off of J&P
That's a sweet lookin' ride you got there!!

Old 03-05-2009, 05:59 PM
youngrider
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I have heard of them...But dont care for them! I deal with dennis kirk...they will beat anyones prices by a dollar...and I recieve stuff next day..cant beat that

Old 03-05-2009, 06:33 PM
gabulldog
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have ordered one (1) time from these guys, good service-List Price- I've had better luck with a local indy, get 10-20% off and NO shipping. If you have a good independent shop that caters to HD its usually the best deal. Just my take, gary

Old 03-05-2009, 06:37 PM
FLoTR
Road Master

Originally Posted by AK47
Love JP. Good bathroom reading, except i tend to take way too long on the ****ter if one of them catalogues are within reach. lol
not many things harder to scrub off than dried poo!

Old 03-05-2009, 08:01 PM
molsen
Road Master

J&P is a nice company. Usually they will have new products. I will find that particular product on the web or contact Drag-Specialty and then get it 20% off from list. Problem with J&P is they charge list. I can find the same item cheaper from some one else. M&M cycles in Sandusky, OH is a great shop to deal with. Mark takes care of you well. No membership required.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member

Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts

I always get their catalogs and have ordered a couple of things from them but tend to try to stick with the smaller mom and pop shops to give them my business. I'll generally order from M&M and get a 20% off list.

Quick Reply: So...You're looking for parts and such?