Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have "Loud Lids?"

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010 | 01:38 PM
bagman1
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by xtremechopper
You are right, you did pm me a couple of months ago and I did not call you. That was because my original phone calls and emails were sent out from March to July and I never got any return calls or emails until just a couple of months ago. Now that I know the whole story of some of the issues that you were having in the company I do understand to a degree but the proper way would have been to at least posted on your website or returned some of the calls/emails. I am not trying to get into a pissing match with you or insulting you in any way with this just explaining where I am coming from.
Had a similar experience like this too. PITA to do business with. As far as the lids go, can you say ghetto!

Old 01-03-2010 | 09:59 AM
mike carroll
Advanced

I had talked to April at street star design last summer and i was wanting a set of the leather RKC lids they said they where working on, but i guess that never came threw , i also have left hiim a few PM's and emails on website but oh well. my money spends the same somewhere else huh.

Old 01-03-2010 | 11:44 AM
Street Star Designs
Cruiser

Originally Posted by mike carroll
I had talked to April at street star design last summer and i was wanting a set of the leather RKC lids they said they where working on, but i guess that never came threw , i also have left hiim a few PM's and emails on website but oh well. my money spends the same somewhere else huh.
Hey Mike, i did send you an email back, in reply to the email you sent to me through the website, maybe it went to your spam, i dont know? Anyway, i killed that project because it wasnt gonna be cost effective for the customers, by the time the lid was completed and the leather was gonna be recovered and then re riviting the lid back to the bag, it was gonna be big money, i didnt think it would be a wise investment to make because i didnt think i would sell that many...sorry if you didnt get that response from me on that issue.... Alan

Old 01-06-2010 | 07:59 PM
hdrider6305
6th Gear

Hey if you have got a loud lids aka amp that has messed up I found where they are made and they are super nice.Cant wait to see what kickass amp Kenny makes at Lunar Amps. If you want a great amp call Kenny at 1 337 543 2005

Old 01-07-2010 | 02:36 PM
hoggchopps2008
1st Gear
Default Rock'n Tops Bagger Audio System

Hey guys,

Since the name of my product, Rock'n Tops, is getting mentioned I would like to check in and be available to answer any questions directly. I know that everyone has a view on what product suits their needs and particular tastes. If anyone needs more information or pictures, feel free to pm or email me directly and I will be happy to oblige.

I am a mechanical engineer and have been producing another product, Hogg Chopps lower fairings for over 4 years now. Once again, it may or may not be your cup of tea, but the point is that I have experience with producing a quality product for the motorcycle industry and a high level of support.

Rock'n Tops has the same high level of support.

Just FYI, we are still adding to the product offerings. In addition to the original marine audio speakers, we now have the excellent ARC Audio KS 125.2 mini 2 X 75w amplifier and KS 5026 speakers.

Thanks,
Andy 866-390-1767