Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Confession time

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 12:47 AM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 708 Likes on 340 Posts
Default RE: Confession time

If she complains about you spending your money, it's time for a new women. As long as the bills are paid, it's your money. Crap, do you really look at the junk she buy's?, and do you care? If she is busting your ***** over a few lousy bucks?? well, I don't want to insult your ole lady, but??????

J/K, but, you have to straighten this out.

Old 04-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Peekaboo Bob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's why it's called discretionary income Does she ever spend money on stuff that you think is useless, you know, like clothes?

Old 04-25-2006, 12:59 AM
kzman
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Next time tell her it's safety equipment. Additional chrome helps cagers see you so you can come home to your lovely wife.

Rob s

Old 04-25-2006, 01:09 AM
wesd41
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Everytime I tell my wife something I bought for my bike that is for her benefit, she buys new furniture.

Old 04-25-2006, 01:12 AM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's [sm=bs.gif] your bike, your money, buy more!

Old 04-25-2006, 01:14 AM
Danester
Road Master

ORIGINAL: UltraGeezerGlide

That's why it's called discretionary income Does she ever spend money on stuff that you think is useless, you know, like clothes?

That's funny![sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-25-2006, 01:21 AM
kzman
Intermediate

My wife wants hardwood floors. Like we really need them. Being installed in two weeks. I hope she doesn't notice the SG mutating.

Rob S

Old 04-25-2006, 01:35 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 157 Likes on 53 Posts

My first wife and I use to fight over my Harley all the time. My second wife was cool with it but she passed away with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Lisa (my third wife) is fine with it. She would prefer that I discuss any major purchases with her before I take the plunge. I did order my Rineharts without telling her last year. Thought I might be looking for number four after that mistake.

Old 04-25-2006, 01:46 AM
Devil Dog
Tourer

You guys are great. I got quite a few laughs reading the responses to this question. I did not, however, see anyone respond with my solution................

Now that I have your attention, here's what I did. I talked about Harleys for so long my lovely wife quit saying "why can't you just get a Suzuki like the other one we had" and said well, if you want a Harley, I guess you are going to whine until you get one. So go buy one. Well, we got the SG and a few months later, guess what??? She kind of liked the SG, the rides we took and all the new friends we met. A couple of months ago, she decided (without me pushing) that she wanted to get her license. She went to the safety course, got her license and promptly went out and bought her own Heritage Softail. So now, when we go to the Harley store, instead of "why do you need that?" I hear "what can I have.................." Much better! Hope this gives some of you some new ideas.

Old 04-25-2006, 03:37 AM
CHEYENNE
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Psssssssst PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!!! and take your ***** back from her purse...LOL

Quick Reply: Confession time