Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RB Racing Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:59 PM
roadWorrier
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

re "Well I think my next bike will have the LSR 2-1 they look sick and they sound nice on youtube vids. As far as the guy who has been waiting 9 years for his parts I am sure there is alot more to the story."

yup. There's clearly a lot more to both sides. I'll never know.

for what it's worth, thanks, Tired, for your first post. It gives me something to consider when I get to doing business with RB. Forewarend is forearmed, or something like that; I really wasn't paying much attention to Mom when she lectured.

In any case, I'll still save up the mula for RB LSR 2:1. Everything I read tells me that is what will give my FLHR the pull and bark I think a *Harley* should have. But I'll be saving everything in writing - just in case I gotta send stuff to small-claims court.

Much obliged for the info, ya'll.

Old 09-28-2010, 09:41 PM
fedeferr
Intermediate
Default Rb racing 2into1 spider

ordered mine on august 20th and i got an e-mail with the tracking number yesterday, sept 27, 5 weeks so far, i haven't got it yet, but at least it seems that they have shipped it.
i'm really looking forward to put it on and dyno the bike, a couple of weeks ago my dealership was offering free dyno tests, i took the chance and got it done, the bike pulled out 77.43 pounds of torque and 73.85 horse powers.
i've sent an e-mail to rb with attached a copy of the dyno report to inform them about the results.
i have an 06 FLHX with stock engine, scraming eagle race tuner, air cleaner and rinehart true duals, i think this is one of the most popular configuration for twin cam baggers in the entire world.
i was basically telling the guys at RB that i was happy to have ordered their product, i loved the look, but, for the money they ask it better perform better than my actual configuration, otherwise would have been very hard to justify the more than 1.000 $ invested, especially while i decided to buy their product after carefully reading their web site (http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/index.htm) and getting convinced by their way to talk about performances and their experience.

this is the answer i got from them:

"We do not make predictions or guesses.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Crystal ***** and Astrology

You win some, you lose some. Mostly we win. Like we always say it always depends on the tuner. This is not a parts changing business and we all know it's easiest to just change pipes and see what happens, but that's not science. The LSR 2-1 pipes, themselves, do not represent a "limit" as long as you choose the right pipe for your application. The rest of the equation is getting the parts and tuning to work together.

Just put the damn thing on the road, open her up, and see what she'll do. Let the metal scream."

with no signature...

not very encouraging nor professional...but...

at this stage i really can't wait to put the bike on the dyno, i'll get back here to tell you the results, we'll then see if these guys at RB are just full of ****, or if they really are worthed the money they charge.

fedeferr

Old 09-28-2010, 10:50 PM
pittz5
Road Warrior
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I honestly dont think the numbers will make you happy. You have to remember that you have a stock motor and it looks like you have pretty good numbers. Do yourself a favor and dont stress about the numbers, go by how the bike feels and runs. I dont think a pipe change alone is going to make that much of a difference but I could be wrong. I do believe it will sound a lot better and you should feel it in the seat of the pants. I know I did when I went from true duals to a D&D boss. 2-1 sounds so much better. Best of luck my, hope you end up happy with change.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:31 PM
fedeferr
Intermediate

got the exhaust last friday, installed last sunday and tuned it last tuesday.

almost 80 HP, and i have a stock 88 c.i. just with stage one screaming eagle.

now that it is all said and done i can tell that i'm 100% satisfied with everything at RB, customer care, timing, shipping and handling, packaging and most than anything performances.
the only complain i have is about the price, it has costed me $ 1.300 once it was all done.
i think it's a lot of money, its a great product i love that its custom made in USA, no China ****, but still, $ 1.300 its' to much, it should be just under $ 1.000 and then it would have been great overall, without the bitter pill of the price.

at this stage i'm pretty sure that the guy complaining and bitching about them is the one they refer to in the eat **** and die part of their site, most likely is what he deserves.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
fedeferr
Intermediate

hi pittz, numbers ended up to be very good, actualy much better than expected!

and the feeling of sound and bike running is even better, as i've said, just feel bad for the money, it was really to much, but now is done, so **** it!

thanks

Old 10-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Turbo ray 44
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RBRacing

Pure Power and Performance. Rolled over 130,000 on my 04 Dyna, then added the turbo while modifying the 2 into 1 that still performs perfectly.
Rolled into Bonneville in 2009 after a 17,000 mile summer cruies and set 2 records with a RB pipe. Loaded my soft bags and Hauled *** to san jose.
check out a RBRacing 2 into 1 on ... u tube... 2 wheeler racing turbo harley
or www.raycwheeler.com

Originally Posted by fedeferr
hi pittz, numbers ended up to be very good, actualy much better than expected!

and the feeling of sound and bike running is even better, as i've said, just feel bad for the money, it was really to much, but now is done, so **** it!

thanks