Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RB Racing Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Tired of Waiting for RB
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kind of funny...

Originally Posted by ripper43
If this is the other side of the story ?

Eat **** and Die

You know who you are. You wear the mask of cooperation and friendship hiding a face of deceit, envy and frustration. You smile, you promise, you talk too much, you are in a hurry. It's no accident you have a saw in your pocket when we crawl out on the limb. To all of you...Eat **** and Die ! To you, who surface everytime we come up with a new product or activity, find your place on our roster. You go to Europe to race with us and conspire to copy our racing frames. You tell our suppliers we have authorized the release of proprietary parts to you. We airfreight you turbos and you never pay for them. You take our parts , copy them and then return them saying they were no good. We build prototypes for production approval and you have them copied by other firms or even better yet you sell them and never pay us at all. You borrow turbo kits from our clients, tell us you want to buy them but need tech info, then you copy the parts and tell the world you are the new savior. You order parts, stop payment, run your dyno tests and send us back beat up used parts. We sponsor your bike, tune your bike and find out our name is nowhere to be found on the entry or when the record is set. We go to the awards dinner when you set two world records after we spend thousands of dollars and thousands of miles getting the record and you don't acknowledge our presence. You remove our decals from our products when we aren't around. You set a 200 mph record and our name never appears on your turbo web page. You order expensive special order parts , and try to cancel the order after we have eight weeks of labor and thousands of dollars of parts tied up in the effort. You beat up our parts because some other custom part interferes and then return them threatening us unless we refund all your money. You call us up and demand we change our designs to your specifications even though you've never made any parts and aren't aware of the expenses involved. The race is over you steal the parts and head for Canada. Your "expert" hooks up things wrong and you try to blame us for your mistakes. You want to turbo your bike but won't pay us to do it because you are a "turbo guru" so we sell you a turbo and a year later you come back saying you don't know how and you want us to "do it"...We "do it" three times because you keep changing your mind and you reward us by calling up other customers of ours telling them to cancel their commitments with us so only "your bike" will be in our shop...then you deny you did so. Well we went out on the limb for you and you chopped it off. Karma being what it is your limb got chopped off, unfortunately not on the shifter side. We give you 5MB of software, 40 pages of instructions and you think screaming at us will cure your inability to read or study. You run leaded fuel thru the O-Sensor then complain to us that: a. Your O-Sensor is "bad". b. Your bike runs poorly. We give you free this and free that totaling about $3,000.00 and then you stiff us on a $50.00 bill to cover the shipping. You build billet parts, call us up wanting to sell our exhausts...We lend you some parts for photography and testing and you never call us or return our calls, then copy the parts and refuse to either pay for or give back the missing items...Money is your God and He can turn on you faster than you think. You order $1,350.00 worth of parts on package deal for $1,100.00 and 1 1/2 years later you call us up wanting a full refund on one of the parts you never used...We keep records. You don't return the prom dress after the prom. You call up thinking we don't remember who you are because it was 5 or 10 years since you last surfaced...and we remind you of what happened before. Your bike is going to be in a magazine and you are really going to help us! Ha! EAT **** AND DIE!
Kind of funny that he gets mad when somebody rips him off, but it is ok for him to rip me off.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:53 AM
ripper43
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tired of Waiting for RB
I have been more than polite and patient. I have given RB many chances to deliver my parts. This is far from a lie, and it is far from bitching, this is the God's honest truth. I wish there was an excuse, or more to explain why this situation has gotten to this point. So if you are interested in half of a turbo kit, please send me an email....
At this point I concider this to be your fault. 9 years and your still bitching about it and have done nothing to get your money back. It's over you lose move on and take it like a man... If you were in the right and had a Lawyer worth his salt you would have gotten a judgement in your favor and we would not be going through all this BS.

Old 01-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Tired of Waiting for RB
Novice
Default You are correct...my bad

Originally Posted by ripper43
At this point I concider this to be your fault. 9 years and your still bitching about it and have done nothing to get your money back. It's over you lose move on and take it like a man... If you were in the right and had a Lawyer worth his salt you would have gotten a judgement in your favor and we would not be going through all this BS.
It is my fault for being nice enough to give him the time to complete the order. If you have ever talked to Bob or Lynn , you would understand my point, they constantly mislead you, and fill you full of false hopes.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:09 AM
silvrbill
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 41 Posts

I've had great experiences with RB Racing.
Can't believe someone is still waiting 9 years later for parts.
Sounds fishy.
9 weeks maybe, but 9 years?
Who ties up that much money in something then waits 9 years for a part?
I wonder what the other side of the story is?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:03 PM
ripper43
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Tired of Waiting for RB
It is my fault for being nice enough to give him the time to complete the order. If you have ever talked to Bob or Lynn , you would understand my point, they constantly mislead you, and fill you full of false hopes.

9 Years worth ? yes it is your fault. I would not care if it were my Sainted Grandmother, her *** would have been to court as many times as it took to get my $13,000.00 back.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Tired of Waiting for RB
Novice

Originally Posted by silvrbill
I've had great experiences with RB Racing.
Can't believe someone is still waiting 9 years later for parts.
Sounds fishy.
9 weeks maybe, but 9 years?
Who ties up that much money in something then waits 9 years for a part?
I wonder what the other side of the story is?
The reason I started writing now, is as of January 2010, it is our 9 year anniversary. Through the years I have received the orca engine, 3 years later I received the turbo, then 2 years later the computer, and other misc. parts. Since then, that is it. It seems like Bob has turned his attentions to servicing a more profitable exhaust system market. He has just simply put the turbo projects on the back burner. Not a fish story, that is it.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:21 PM
silvrbill
Road Warrior

So, you have the Orca (11k and up), the turbo (7.5k and up) plus the autocal ($600).
Sounds like you got more than you paid for and are just wanting something for nothing.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Tired of Waiting for RB
Novice

I negotiated this package price 9 years ago, a turbo is 1200.00, but is the rest of the plumbing that I am waiting for.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:52 PM
timvan
Road Warrior

Holy hell 9 years later....correct you may not be able to collect on a judgment as given by a civil court, but you can however petition for a judgement, a lean or some other asset that one owns.

Best wishes.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:56 PM
silvrbill
Road Warrior

Dude, their turbos start at 7.5k and up......
http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/partnumbers.htm#TURBOS

Quick Reply: RB Racing Exhaust