Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone seen Bright Ass Lights tail lights in person?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 08:47 AM
tmjdds
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smoking should be fine

The smoked lens would only be apparent when the scooter was off. With the running lights on, you would never know that things are "smoked".

Old 01-25-2012, 10:31 PM
HarleyRanger
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jberg
I can't imagine how bright the BAL-2 is. The BAL-1 I have already gets plenty of attention. It's amazingly bright.
I guess I can understand why the BAL-2 has people temporarily blind and feeling ill. For anyone with a motorcycle that has only a single light I suggest you get one of these before your next ride.
The BAL-2 is approx. twice as bright as the BAL-1.
I love my BAL-2

Old 03-09-2012, 10:40 PM
whitecoyote
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Question

I now have my BAL-2 installed, and I absolutely love it.
Only problem is I can't decide what setting to set the break light pattern on. There are so many to choose from.

I have the "running intensity" set at 3 (brightest setting).
The brake pattern set on #6 setting. There are a few others that I really like, but can't decide.

What is your favorite "brake pattern" setting?

Last edited by whitecoyote; 03-09-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:39 AM
PghCycle24
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Does anyone know if the BAL system is availble for a -gag- older Honda. A financially challnged buddy of mine runs an old CB750, and if out front his brake light is so weak that I've almost rear ended him more than a few times. I'm ready to buy him one myself.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:15 AM
sveach
Intermediate

Originally Posted by PghCycle24
Does anyone know if the BAL system is availble for a -gag- older Honda. A financially challnged buddy of mine runs an old CB750, and if out front his brake light is so weak that I've almost rear ended him more than a few times. I'm ready to buy him one myself.
You could see if you could shoe horn this:

http://www.brightasslights.com/site/...&category_id=3

into his existing taillight. Or you could get this:

http://www.brightasslights.com/site/...category_id=21

But both of these are universal and no guarantee that they will fit. You could also find out what his taillight bulb size is and find some bright LED replacement bulbs. Some of them are half decent.

Old 03-11-2012, 02:33 PM
tmjdds
4th Gear
Default BAL-2 settings

Originally Posted by whitecoyote
I now have my BAL-2 installed, and I absolutely love it.
Only problem is I can't decide what setting to set the break light pattern on. There are so many to choose from.

I have the "running intensity" set at 3 (brightest setting).
The brake pattern set on #6 setting. There are a few others that I really like, but can't decide.

What is your favorite "brake pattern" setting?
I keep my running setting on the brightest setting. Really shows up in daylight. My braking setting is 3 quick strobes and then hold the brightest. I don't care if anyone behind me thinks it's too bright. NMP

Old 03-12-2012, 07:02 PM
mrmatw
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bright *** Tail Lights

Seen em? Hell I got em! ok what to expect? Once other riders see the light in action, the dealership is on a constant basis ordering them. The product is great and it speaks for it self. I've had officers comment that a rider needs more ways to see the bike from the rear and this light does exactly that. I do suggest that you go ahead and invest in the security screws. Best way to keep some one from taking off with your investment. Unfortunately there is always a couple of dummies out there that haven't figured it out to leave a brothers bike alone. so here's their sign. I don't regret the purchase, I find cagers stay further back and in traffic it commands attention.

The company has great customer service and I couldn't as for a better product. No kick backs, just the facts and the truth.

Have a Great Day, Ride Safe, Ride Hard and most of all HAVE FUN!

Tom
MN
HOG #2222

Old 03-12-2012, 10:51 PM
2011_Glide
Cruiser

Is there a light that fits on the '11 Street Glide?
I have read the first 10-12 pages of this thread and didn't see anything other than what Carl posted about the MoCo deleting the rear brake light and using only the turn signals for all of the run/brake/turn.

Does anyone have something like this for Street Glides?

Shane

Old 03-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Wakko47
Road Warrior
Received 72 Likes on 58 Posts

After reading this thread I decided to order one. Kevin Weeks at Hampton Road HD was by far the cheapest I could find, even with a discount I get at the local dealership. $160 plus the adapter and shipping, came out to under $200. I'm pleased.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:55 AM
harley-dude
Stage I

hi, I purchased the BAL kit and it is awesome... my group has me ride in the rear of the pack at nite because when I hit my brake they cant see. lol. but for safety it is a good idea .. there are no tailgaters when i am in the rear of the pack at nite or day.. harleydude in OKlahoma

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen Bright Ass Lights tail lights in person?