Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey touring guys!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009 | 10:18 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior
Default Hey touring guys!

I've really missed posting here and keeping in touch with all of you, but I've had some down times around this place due to the stress I'm having at work which is taking a toll on me. Have not posted because I still have not gotten on that bike. Hubby told me he feels secure enough for me to ride now, but wouldn't ya know it rains every time he's home and it's suppose to rain a lot here all weekend. He's still working 60 hours a week.

I think the best medicine in the world for me would to at least take a road trip on the bike for a weekend. I couldn't imagine anything better. Maybe I'll make it til then.

I just wanted to tell all my friends here hello. Miss talking with all of you.

Old 02-28-2009 | 10:25 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member

We all miss you too. You'll be able to get some Cycle Therapy pretty soon. Hang in there.

Old 02-28-2009 | 10:43 AM
Pacemaker
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I've really missed posting here and keeping in touch with all of you, but I've had some down times around this place due to the stress I'm having at work which is taking a toll on me. Have not posted because I still have not gotten on that bike. Hubby told me he feels secure enough for me to ride now, but wouldn't ya know it rains every time he's home and it's suppose to rain a lot here all weekend. He's still working 60 hours a week.

I think the best medicine in the world for me would to at least take a road trip on the bike for a weekend. I couldn't imagine anything better. Maybe I'll make it til then.

I just wanted to tell all my friends here hello. Miss talking with all of you.
Rhonda, +1 on riding as a stress release. Hope the weather work for you so you can get out on the open road.

Old 02-28-2009 | 10:44 AM
poppa cooter
Tourer

i feel ya, i'm going stir crazy and stressed about work , your not alone these day we all seem to be suffering the same afflictions. actually thats in the bible too.

Old 02-28-2009 | 10:46 AM
Mighty MO
Tourer

Hey Rhonda, I finally took a ride yesterday and it does a body good. Good luck on your work situation, I'm sure you will come out on top!

Old 02-28-2009 | 10:59 AM
rrsjs5
Road Captain

Hang in there Rhonda,things will turn around,the weather will break and you'll get that ride!!!...oh and by the way,my wife's name is Rhonda too!,Today's her birthday!!

Old 02-28-2009 | 11:08 AM
harley-jones
Road Warrior

A lot of stress in the country now. Keep your chin up and keep on posting. Better times are coming (I hope).

Old 02-28-2009 | 11:20 AM
Raaze07
Road Warrior

Sorry to hear you're down in the dumps Rhonda - I always enjoy your posts and I've missed your cheery banter.

Hope you get out this weekend because you're right, a good long ride on that new Ultra is just the thing to put you in the right frame of mind again!

Old 02-28-2009 | 11:21 AM
Shank
Cruiser

well, on the upside you guys will be on the road before a lot us ,liveing where you are in NC......im hoping for an early spring but here in indiana the weather changes about every 12 hrs !!!!! so it might be good for awhile then turn to cold and crap just like that !! you will do fine,,, maybe we will see ya on the road sometime,,,we ride that way in the summer............

Old 02-28-2009 | 11:48 AM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member

Spring is on the way. We all feel the same way up here. We get a few days where we can sneak out and then we're all jacked up to ride. Next thing you know it's snow in the forecast. No fun riding in the snow. Good side is it'll soon be full scale riding weather, and we can all ride the blues away. This cabin fever is getting old....We'll see you out there. You guys need a trip out west this summer to make a memory you'll NEVER forget!!

Quick Reply: Hey touring guys!