Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey touring guys!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009 | 06:01 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Smile Come On Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda Hello.....

I just visited your "Our Wheels" site.VERY WELL DONE!!!!! You are quite the writer,and very good descriptions of your travels......Are you a writer??? Anyway im in Chicago and if you think you have had a BAD winter just turn to your friends up north and WE WILL tell you about a bad winter.But i dont want to dwell on winter since spring is just right around the corner and not SOON enough for us NORTHERNERS!!!!!LOL...Thanks for your "Trip" info to the dragon!!! The wife and i have yet to go, but your trip has put it to the front of my to go to list!!! Congrats on the new HD....Nothing nicer than BLACK AND CHROME!!! IMO!!!! My Glide is Black also..GOTTA LOVE IT!!!! Happy Trails to you and your Hubby....Ride Safe and often!!!! Take Care and Thanks Again!!! R.W.

Old 03-01-2009 | 06:21 PM
SecondChance!!
Road Master
Wink

Glad to see ya back!!! You will be back up in the saddle in great weather and enjoying yourself as only you know how best before you know it!!!! Rideing weather is just around the corner and if you get lucky like us here in the northern states, we are able to chip one day here and there and get that short fix for a minute!! Glad to see ya back and keep at the OM and ya'll be back at it shortly!!

Old 03-02-2009 | 08:27 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by riteway
Rhonda Hello.....

I just visited your "Our Wheels" site.VERY WELL DONE!!!!! You are quite the writer,and very good descriptions of your travels......Are you a writer??? Anyway im in Chicago and if you think you have had a BAD winter just turn to your friends up north and WE WILL tell you about a bad winter.But i dont want to dwell on winter since spring is just right around the corner and not SOON enough for us NORTHERNERS!!!!!LOL...Thanks for your "Trip" info to the dragon!!! The wife and i have yet to go, but your trip has put it to the front of my to go to list!!! Congrats on the new HD....Nothing nicer than BLACK AND CHROME!!! IMO!!!! My Glide is Black also..GOTTA LOVE IT!!!! Happy Trails to you and your Hubby....Ride Safe and often!!!! Take Care and Thanks Again!!! R.W.
Hey, thanks about my website! I don't keep it up the way I used to. It's in need of some new trips to write about. I use to have another one that was so much better before this one, I kinda had to throw this one together from memory. Anyway....things will be better for all of us come spring. Thanks again. And no, I'm not a writer.

Old 03-02-2009 | 09:10 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member

Hey Rhonda, Here's my 'net cyberhug and cheers for you. March's the worst month of the year for me cuz I tend to deal with S.A.D. thingy every year since I was a teen. Going to Florida in April to visit my darling kids and enjoying the weather will aspire/boost my self-esteem and morale. Once we get our asses on the saddle and ride which's our devoting medicine to enjoy the blast times on the road, LOL.

Hang in there...Rhonda,

Thorey

Old 03-02-2009 | 09:41 AM
Silverstone
Tourer

Just try to keep smiling! I know it's difficult especially when working long hours,getting loads of work related hassle and the weather NEVER seems to improve.
Up here in Nidderdale,North Yorkshire it's still cold but the skies are blue,the Snowdrops and Daffodils are appearing,the birds are starting to build nests and the first Spring lambs are ruuning around the fields.Soon as the roads are clear of salt,I'm gonna get the 'Glide out and frighten them to death.
Where's that mint sauce?

Old 03-02-2009 | 10:07 AM
cfmii11
Road Master

I'm with ya we just had 6-8 inches of snow, so I won't be riding anytime soon.

Old 03-02-2009 | 10:50 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

Rhonda, Quit your whining!!!! ya just got a brand new bagger and winter is almost over.

Old 03-02-2009 | 11:33 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by leohd
Rhonda, Quit your whining!!!! ya just got a brand new bagger and winter is almost over.
I know, I know....you're right. It just goes way beyond it just being winter and not being able to ride. It was a severe stress reaction that caused me a lot of problems. I'll quit my whinning now. It just helped to talk about it a little.

Old 03-02-2009 | 08:32 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member

You guys just need to spend some serious time planning a trip out west. That'll cure all that ales ya.... Heck, planning the trip and doing all the crap to get ready to go is almost as fun as actually going. I said "almost".... Won't be long now. When you want to see Montana, just PM me....

Old 03-02-2009 | 09:07 PM
rfultra
Road Master

Nice hearing from you Rhonda. Come on spring!