Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Took the plunge - Fuel Moto package on the way

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 08:09 AM
Seener84
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep us posted on review and dyno results!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:00 AM
Standard
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have an 07 FLHT.

I received my shipment from Fuelmoto last night. I have to tell you the whole experience dealing with them was refreshing. They handled my questions and purchase as if their business' success depended on it, and now, I am be a Fuelmoto promoter.

I read all of the posts on our forum pertaining to installation issues, so for some reason EVERYTHING fell into place for me during the install. I was beaming when the whole thing was completed and I had installed my Stage 1 on my bike without paying a shop to do it. Imagine my thrill when I started the bike for the first time and heard that deep base that make me smile right away. I swear, that I was visibley excited.

The sound of those Jackpots are very pleasing, just enough of everything I was looking for. Performance, Style, Sound....its the friggin perfect storm. I would definetly recommend them to anyone looking for the perefect blend of performance and sound. I like that the bike finally feels right. Pulls nice, sounds good at a light. I forgot how much fun riding with a decent set of pipes was. I had Sampson Ovals on my 03 Roadking, as part of that Stage 1 upgrade with the Carb and Intake and loved the throttle response and sound. I am right back there again thanks to the recommendations and information from you folks on this site and the customer service of Fuelmoto.

Old 02-25-2009, 06:13 PM
EGlideKid
Road Master

Congratulations, Monstermile!
You're gonna like it... I'm still twisting the throttle like a little kid, and unlike some of these guys, I don't care if I screw up my mileage right now. When she's on the back then I'll slow it down some!
Let us know how it all turns out.

Old 02-25-2009, 06:46 PM
TruBluUltra
Tourer
Thumbs up

Mine (PC-V and Jackpots) should be here tomorrow or Friday....looking at adding the AutoTune module later this year (or early next year). Looking forward to hearing those Jackpots (I got the Classics with 2.25" baffles) bark

Old 02-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Twinrider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Looking forward to seeing the dyno runs. I was planning on doing the same but the local shop wanted $120 per run

Old 02-25-2009, 08:03 PM
09StreetGlider
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Twinrider
Looking forward to seeing the dyno runs. I was planning on doing the same but the local shop wanted $120 per run
Wow...my initial set of 3 runs was 60. Then due to the tech's peaked interst in the PCV he only charged me 60 for 9 runs the next time. Now that I've been there a few times I think he'll give me a break just to see how it's doing.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Buzzsaw
Road Captain
Talking

Here is my Dyno Run off my 07 EGC. I had the SE A/C and Stage1 download initially then bought the PCIII and Jackpots from Jamie. Install was easy woke the bike up. My Dealer was running a Dyno special $25 for a baseline run. Found it was a little rich and since they were running a special and have a great tuner, I let him Dial it in for me. Only cost me about $100 for an hour on the Dyno. He Said I should have better gas mileage than stock, but have not stopped Twisting the Throttle and the Grin has not gone away. So I won't have an accurate MPG till I can control my wrist. The peak HP is 76.68 and TQ is 91.12

Best Bang for the buck by far........

Attached Thumbnails Took the plunge - Fuel Moto package on the way-dyno3.jpg  
Old 02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
papifun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this maybe a dum question. i have been researching and reading alot on PCV and III for my scoot. since my SG is new..(2008).. if i install the PCV and then remove it when i bring bike to HD dealer. will it mess up the ECM ? I have 7 year warranty, and my HD dealer will not warranty bike if i put in a PC not installed by them. i presonaly think after few months of reading the Jamie at fuel moto will be my choice.. it will be $$ for me due to being in Canada,so i want to make right choice.

09StrGl... i read up on all ure thread and seems ure expert on the PCV now.. what could go wrong did but outcome was great and customer support was more than i have ever seen..
frank

Old 02-25-2009, 09:48 PM
09StreetGlider
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by papifun
09StrGl... i read up on all ure thread and seems ure expert on the PCV now.. what could go wrong did but outcome was great and customer support was more than i have ever seen..
frank
I'm definately no expert...that's for sure...just posting what I've learned the last few weeks of playing around so others can learn too.

You are right on the money about Jamie and Fuel Moto's customer service though.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:51 PM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

I put the PC3 from Fuelmoto on my 07 FLT in 07. Wound up using it in conjunction with the IED devices running in closed loop to get my mileage back. Runs great and gets around 45 mpg. I told Jamie what kind of mufflers i was using and it came pre-mapped.

Quick Reply: Took the plunge - Fuel Moto package on the way