Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SG T-Bag Windshield Bag Pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 02:15 PM
txgeezer
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SG T-Bag Windshield Bag Pics

Got my Windshield bag today. It's about the easiest thing you will ever install in your life.
I like the looks except they put a damn big logo on it. I could do without that.

Other than that it serves the purpose well. I just wanted something to put my cell phone in and maybe some change that looked like it belonged on the bike. It would be easy to get something small like a single key crammed down in the corner of one the end pouches but that is the price you pay for something that follows the dash. No biggie, just something to be aware of.

If you have the stock SG windshield it would be great. I have an 8" on mine so I will have to get used to how it looks from the front. Guess if it bothers me (I doubt) I can always order a black vs smoke windshield.

All in all, I like it a lot better than the HD versions.

Attached Thumbnails SG T-Bag Windshield Bag Pics-img_0177-small-.jpg   SG T-Bag Windshield Bag Pics-img_0179-small-.jpg   SG T-Bag Windshield Bag Pics-img_0182-small-.jpg   SG T-Bag Windshield Bag Pics-img_0180-small-.jpg  
Old 02-10-2009, 02:58 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by txgeezer
Got my Windshield bag today. It's about the easiest thing you will ever install in your life.
I like the looks except they put a damn big logo on it. I could do without that.
Looks good and functional, but like you I wonder why manufacturers think they must slap their big, fat logo on things like this. Most people don't like it, and although it may be good advertising for them it would stop me from buying them. Maybe they could make a set and just slip the logo step.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:36 PM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have the same bag on order with a bunch of other parts. It does look good, and I don't think the logo will bother me to much.

One Question: Is it sturdy, or could you see it bending down away from the shield after a while?

Old 02-10-2009, 03:39 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

I like it. It'll be one of my spring mods. Thanks for the pix and the update.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:47 PM
txgeezer
Tourer

Originally Posted by monkyman
I have the same bag on order with a bunch of other parts. It does look good, and I don't think the logo will bother me to much.

One Question: Is it sturdy, or could you see it bending down away from the shield after a while?
Looks plenty sturdy, I don't think there will be any issues. Too bad you couldn't get a custom logo....yeah thats the ticket.....mine would have some old geezerface in top of the state of TX logo.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:49 PM
2008FLHP
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

nutin better than a good tbag

Old 02-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Primo
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks good. I like they way it follows the curves.

One could always cover the logo with some adhesive backed velcro then put a patch of some sort to cover the logo.

Just when I thought I was done accessorizing......

Thanks for sharing.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:59 PM
G$
Road Captain
Location: LexVegas, KY...home of fast wimmen & beautiful horses
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great but.....high-grade & quality pvc VINYL, eh? Might as well run out and getcha a matchin set of Willie & Max saddlebags.

No thanx....I'll stick wif my H-D leather.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
txgeezer
Tourer

Originally Posted by G$
Looks great but.....high-grade & quality pvc VINYL, eh? Might as well run out and getcha a matchin set of Willie & Max saddlebags.

No thanx....I'll stick wif my H-D leather.

Hey watch it now. Vinyl is final. My wife had Willie & Max saddlebags and 5K later they looked brand new! I have no problems with Vinyl, heck half the seats are vinyl.

What ever floats your boat. Besides, what did you expect for $50?

No cows were harmed making this product. <G>

Old 02-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Lowridin packer
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The main question I have is- will an average pair of riding glasses fit in any of the 3 pouches? Also, how sturdy is the velcro that seals each pouch?

Quick Reply: SG T-Bag Windshield Bag Pics