Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed Channel Show

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 05:28 PM
HDV-GLIDE
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Come on, they had a chase vehicle for the filming and to carry their gear.

....Guess you don't believe in Santa either.....LOL

Old 01-14-2010, 01:51 PM
CerealKiller
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Harley Davidson coast to coast..waste of time 1 hour infomercial for 2 washed up yokels who showed people that they were lost without a starbucks..and to showcase harley touring bikes and motorclothes..which is what natalie jackson was doing since they showed her wearing a change of clothes from the neckdown every 5 minutes , i was starting to think that she was hired as a fashion model for the show. i'm not sure about posting videos on here..but i can post a video on here that shows how they really went cross country and that the whole trip wasnt done on 2 wheels only. because a good friend of mine was one of the cameramen for that show and he works for watv productions who produced it for speedtv..and yes they only rode when narrated by the buy narrating...the total trip was 4200 miles in 16 days not 3700 in 13.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:56 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

and you waited this long to tell us about it? Nice first post.

Old 01-14-2010, 01:57 PM
CerealKiller
2nd Gear

yes they did have a trailer and if you noticed alot of the show was filmed from inside the camera van watching the scenery go by..also incase everybody wanted to know..they used:
RED ROCK HARLEY_LAS VEGAS,NV.
DESERT PRoving GRounds_13303 s.ellsworth rd.mesa,az.85212.
durango hd._durango,co.
Drivetrain plant_kansas city,mo.
denneys hd_springfield,mo.
bumpus hd_memphis,tn.
vehicle operations_york,pa.
patriot HD_ fairfax, va.

Old 01-14-2010, 03:37 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

She was the hottest thing on there. they should replace that tool on American Thunder with her.

Old 01-14-2010, 03:54 PM
CerealKiller
2nd Gear

It's me your ol' friend cereal killer..lol..i've just been going back in time reading some of your posts on that coast to coast show...ive even seen one wanting to see some of her ink..well if u remember in the show when matic got his tattoo( fake one, because it wasnt there when they were in york,pa.) on the back of her neck is " colton" her son's name...and sean matic isnt a motocross rider because he's on imdb.com and it shows him as having a long time role on general hospital...anywas...i'm looking for riders to actually go cross country with me and also, from what i understand, a special guest...michele smith..yes i said michele smith..because before i came back on here, i recieved a phone call from a good friend of mine who stated that she will be in the remake of that show...but this time their going from miami, fla. to. seattle,wa...i can provide streetglides and a screaming eagle ultraclassic electra glide if needed...if interested email me..at..Hellboycustoms@yahoo.com...( yes im also a builder, as to why i was bashing that show)

Old 01-15-2010, 09:48 AM
FLUltrarider
Road Warrior

Cerealkiller, PM sent.

Old 01-15-2010, 09:50 AM
CerealKiller
2nd Gear

If you guys wanna see a hot blonde go check out..www.jessicamaine.com

Old 01-15-2010, 09:58 AM
CerealKiller
2nd Gear
Cool Crosscountry ride.

Hey everybody...how are ya'?...update for all of you who responded or want to respond to my looking for riders ..dont send to my yahoo mail..send replies to Acidburner1973@hotmail.com

Old 01-26-2010, 04:40 PM
CerealKiller
2nd Gear

Whats up people?..Did you miss ole' Cereal Killer ?...Awww c'mon..you know you did !!!...Haha..well, anyways?...anything new since i been gone about this touring model thread?..Oh, by the way..NEWSFLASH...NEWSFLASH...NEWSFLASH..CALLING ALL CARS..LOL............ SPEED TV IS CURRENTLY FILMING ANOTHER CROSS COUNTRY HARLEY DAVIDSON SHOW....yes they are..and from what i've learned..this time they will be starting in miami florida instead of santa monica california..( i guess their to ride from florida thru georgia across mississippi on westward thru texas to southern cali then north to washington state..anyways i'll ya' guys posted on it.