Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed Channel Show

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 07:10 PM
FLoTR
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustDennis
Natalie Jackson is an excellent rider. I have seen several shows with her doing test rides and she is very good and very nice looking.
and has also appeared many times on American Thunder. I think she is a full time employee of the American Thunder show.

Old 02-09-2009, 07:16 PM
FLoTR
Road Master

Originally Posted by coolmac
I watched it knowing it was a HD/SPEED produced show . I did learn a little on the 09' bikes.

They didn't make many comments on the Road Glide. Hmmmm
gotta keep the secret very secret

Old 02-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Norm
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought the scenery alone made it worth watching......but then again what the hell do I know.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:32 AM
Sincecrazy
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pine Tree
Newer TV's have both an on/off switch as well as a channel changer...

But maybe the Goldwing magazine would more to your liking...lots of stuff on ladders, pots 'n pans, and floral arrangements.
Easy there fella, shows like this are great for sleeping. I can manage some really good rest in my easy chair.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 AM
kwas
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ripper43
An Hour long Harley commercial. Sucked IMHO.
This from a guy that uses Lohan as an avatar.....IMHO

Old 02-10-2009, 07:16 AM
hoosierhog88
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I enjoyed the show... no matter how cheesy it was. It reminded me of my trip out west this past summer and re-lit the thoughts of my next, yet to be decided direction of my next road trip.

Seriously people, lighten up and enjoy what is given to us. If you don't like what is on your television, simply change the channel or turn the thing off.

Like others have said, I'd rather watch the HD show numerous times over most of the other junk that hits the airwaves.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:46 AM
Tileman
Advanced

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Wondering what it could take to please some of you. Hmmm....ok...let's take a 50 some year old biker (no offense meant...I'm 48 myself), with a long gray beard, weathered looking like he has many years of biking under his belt, instead of that nice looking young man on the show. Because you KNOW this man is a RUB because he's young and good looking with no tatoos, until he gets one on the show. Now, let's not let them have NEW HD bikes, heaven forbid HD advertise something new...no....let them have a 60s AMF bike that leaks oil and is chopped...you know, old chopper look. Let's not let them have any rain gear, no...there's no room to put anything on the bike, period, so they can't even change clothes on the road, so they'll wear the same thing all week....better yet, they can wash in a river somewhere.

Since no way in heck anyone's going to be satisfied with a condensed version of a trip across the USA, let's make the show last say....a month. That ought to give any area they rode through it's just desserts and plenty of time to see what goes on in each town. Hey, let's show them get drunk in each town!

Now the woman, I don't know what you have to complain with about her, I thought she was beautiful and knew her stuff about riding, thus powering that Ultra, but since you aren't satisfied.....how about an 18 year old, riding with a bikini on, better yet, with her top OFF. And let's make sure that when they show those "morning after" scenes after they stayed on the houseboat or motel, that they BOTH look really tired and are seen coming out of the room together, and him giving that little "wink" to the camera.

Gosh, sure does sound like something I would love to watch. I think I'll write Harley-Davidson.

For cryin' out loud people!!
That sounds like one hell of a show. I would watch it!

Old 02-10-2009, 07:54 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Did you notice in the credits that Jay Barbieri (American Thunder) was the producer or Director, or some chit.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Kugie's HOG
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I enjoyed the show overall. It reminded my wife & I of our cross-country trip in 1996. Of course we took 10 weeks visiting relatives etc. It brought back a lot of good memories.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:18 AM
toolman44092
Cruiser

I was just happy to watch a show that didn't have to do with custom chopper building or sport bikes. Who cares if it was an commercial for the MoCo. I knew that going in.

Quick Reply: Speed Channel Show