Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin Customer Service (again)

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009 | 12:58 PM
graham
|
Intermediate
Default Corbin Customer Service (again)

Hi all!!
So, after researching Corbin Seats for a while, and being a little scared of their reputation for poor customer service, I reluctantly to the plung on a Corbin Classic Solo with Touring Pillion. I did it because I had seen the seat in person on a buddies bike, liked the way it felt, and liked the mounting system for it. I had seen Sergio's name mentioned a few times, and when I called them, I happen to get a hold of him. He had told me that the seat was not in stock, and that it would be 4-6 weeks to get it to my door. I'm in northern Washington State, and the weather here sucks, so a month in a half wouldn't hurt. I ordered it from him a couple of weeks ago. Well, let me say how happy (and disappointed in a way) I am because the seat arrived this morning, exceeding my expectations for craftsmanship, and two weeks ahead of the earliest I was supposed to get it. The only disappointment I have is that it is pouring like crazy up here, and we are expecting a little more snow so I am going to have to break it in by sitting on my bike in the garage for hours on end, pounding beers and watching TV. Thanks Corbin, and especially Sergio!!

On a sidenote, I have never been to their factory, and my order was a phone/mail order, which I have heard were the most prone to problems. Sergio absolutely took great care of me and I would recommend them!

Old 02-06-2009 | 03:00 PM
Peppa1
Outstanding HDF Member

I too have bought from Sergio and find that he is nice to deal with. You can't beat their seats and they are well worth the wait...even if they do come early !!!

Old 02-06-2009 | 03:09 PM
Arizona
Ultimate HDF Member

I've had Corbins on my last two bikes and love them. I didn't have to deal with customer service though so can't say anything about that. Their seats are TOP quality and for me they fit and feel comfortable.

Old 02-06-2009 | 04:05 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member

love my corbins, beats having vinyl like harley and mustangs

Old 02-06-2009 | 04:09 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member

With at least 250,000 on Corbin seats, I'm glad to hear that there's starting to be a turn around in customer service. I love their seats. And I've logged a ton of miles on a number of different models, but they all have fit me perfect. Here's hoping they're turning the corner. Good luck with your new seat. I know what you're feeling with the weather, not too far from you, and I'm still Iced in the garage. Can't wait for spring.