Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

affordability/class

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 03:14 PM
frankharley07
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spizzyman
I thought I bought it because I like the bike. Apparently I should have purchased it to impress people like you. Whoopsie.

spiz
you know that that's a bunch of crap.... Harleys don't run or last as long as jap scrap and don't try to deny it... you purchased a Harley because ....IT'S A HARLEY.....

Old 01-31-2009, 03:16 PM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by monkish
I sure do hope that you are trying to stir the pot. If not, that means you actually believe that what you own makes you better than others. What a line of crap. I can say that I would dang sure not be riding with you and your beloved Harley. Have a nice ride and don't let the bugs go up that nose that is turned up to the rest of us average folks. By the way, I ususally don't get involved in this BS but let me be the first to say.... You are an A-- Whipe.
Could not put it any better.

+1000

Old 01-31-2009, 03:17 PM
flyingace
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by spizzyman
I thought I bought it because I like the bike. Apparently I should have purchased it to impress people like you. Whoopsie.

spiz
I guess we both made the same mistake. Musta missed a memo or something I guess.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:18 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

.............You guys fall for this everytime...............

So Frankie, do you not give the "wave" to non-Harley riders?

Old 01-31-2009, 03:19 PM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I see there are alot of thin skinned people here who still hold on to their Honda history.
What he is saying here?
Your not reading, or can't, or reading into it.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:20 PM
monkish
Road Master

Originally Posted by frankharley07
So, why did you purchase a Harley?
If I have to explain that to you... you are definately in the wrong forum. You belong in the "my crap don't stink forum" and I am not a part of that one. Neither is alot of the others on here.

Don't go away mad.... Just go away.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:23 PM
frankharley07
Cruiser

Originally Posted by BobcatBob
Frankie, This is America..everyone has the right of free speech..along with that comes the unwritten right to ride what you want and associate with who you want...oh wait, I see your from Canada, I'm sorry. BcB
I never once said you aren't allowed free speech/free to ride what you want.... All I'm saying is Harley owners buy Harleys to belong to a class/life style where the owners of jap scrap don't have a right to belong to. I have the choice of spending $15,000.00 or 25,000.00, and if I choose $15,000.00 then I don't have the right to speak to the people who chose to spend $25,000.00. If I chose to spend $15,000.00 then I better be ready to stand on the side lines and admire from a didtance what I could have had for a measly $10,000.00 alng with all the comradery... I don`t want these `riders`who own jap scrap coming up to me saying `wow nice bike`... f u c k off, it`s a Harley and you were too chinsy to fork over the extra $10.000.00 to live a dream...

Last edited by frankharley07; 01-31-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:27 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I only spent $19K, where does that leave me? I knew I shoulda spent $25K, son of a ....

Old 01-31-2009, 03:28 PM
EGlideKid
Road Master

Everybody's got an opinion, but it sure can show what's inside your heart can't it?
Spizzyman and Monkish - I have nothing to add to your statements. You have spoken well and true.
I will ride with and talk to whomever I want and I will darn sure wave at them all as they go by, and shame at them if they don't wave back. I chose my riding buddies carefully, but certainly NOT on the basis of what they ride.
I believe as Harley riders we share a heritage and a culture that is older than us. That comes with a price - not in terms of money but in terms of accountability and honor. We are ambassadors for the "sport" of riding and for the thing we love to do. It's time to put aside childish thoughts and wake up people.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Old 01-31-2009, 03:31 PM
frankharley07
Cruiser

Don't go away mad.... Just go away.[/QUOTE]

Typical....

Quick Reply: affordability/class