Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BEST Craigslist posting I've ever read!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 PM
zoozoo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 31,442 Likes on 8,420 Posts

Originally Posted by rerb95
not all people can draw and shoot that fast. I would have to say that if you have any type of safety on your holster you would of been stabbed if thats what the guy wanted to do. Those Utube videos are cool, but no where near realistic. They are shooting at a stationary target with no threat. I'm not so sure I would of pulled without shooting, but that is just me. I dont carry a Kimber, I usually carry a glock 27, .40 is plenty of stopping power for me, I prefer to keep it holstered but if I had to draw it I would have no problem at all pulling the trigger!
THE FASTST GUNMAN EVER!

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...st_Gunman_Ever

Old 01-31-2009, 04:40 AM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member

Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts

That brings an entirely new meaning to fast draw lol. But, as many have pointed out the "average" individual would still be trying to unholster their weapon while someone like this has already probably shot 12 rounds lol. The man's fast.

Old 01-31-2009, 04:51 AM
wideload
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rev Al would say "Just another case of white man keepin his thumb pressed down on our brothers". BS. Next time shoot him in the nuts. Won't kill him but sure as hell will ruin the following several days.
02 RKC
all chrome
upgrade motor

Old 01-31-2009, 04:56 AM
wideload
Novice

i just like the way chrome looks when its all shined up. Kind of a pain to keep it that way but it keeps me busy in the winter.

Old 01-31-2009, 05:35 AM
Rottiman
Road Captain
Location: Ontario, Canada home of the TAX YOU TO DEATH LIBERALS

FUGGING AWESOME.............I tip my hat to you SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:23 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Now I don't care who you are, THAT"S FUNNY!!!

Old 09-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Computron
Intermediate

You gave me my laugh for the day. Thanks!

Old 09-28-2009, 08:51 PM
newdep332
Tourer

Originally Posted by RoadKing_Al
At 7 yards! I'll take that bet. Been doing speed shooting for years now. A friend of mine at a surrender position. Drew his firearm, fired a round at a 10" plate 10 yards away hitting it, dropped his magazine, put in a new magazine, hit the second 10" plate which stopped the timer - all in 2.4 seconds.
7 yards away, alot of time.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ5Pts9dUdA
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6bYCRG9OqM
Um....Actually 7 yards in an REAL critical incident is not a lot of time. Many factors come to play like was the attack a surprise, did the assailant make his presence known before advancing, light conditions, adrenaline and not to mention the extremely poor choice of using a shoulder holster.

Now with that said we as a society most certainly would benefit from his early demise, however; I can tell you from experience that it never goes down that "smooth" and anyone that has actually been there in that moment knows this guy is full of bravado after the fact.

In fact those that have had to actually point a weapon at someone with the intention of using deadly force (cause we should never point a weapon at anything we don't intend to destroy) knows it is very hectic and you will lose control over your fine motor skills, increase adrenalin, induces labored breathing, makes hearing difficult, can cause tunnel vision and slurred speech.

I think if this happened that this guy has watched waaaay to much T.V with that said I think all Americans that can legally carry a concealed weapon should do so responsibly and with proper training so that we as law abiding citizens can take back our communities from these dirt bags.

Sorry for the soap box it just annoys me when I see what appears to be obvious embellishment.

Newdep.

Last edited by newdep332; 09-28-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawdawg
I got the email last week, I have looked on snopes.com and don't see anything about it. So hopefully it is true.
Snopes

Hasn't been proven or rebutted

Old 09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Jebster
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome to read!

Quick Reply: BEST Craigslist posting I've ever read!