Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cleaning up the azz end...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 11:44 AM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Badbagger
Thanks for the replies... Leo, looks great!
Thanks badbagger, its the poor boys way out, I loved the way you had the rear of your ol roadglide done up then I called bad dads and said uh uh $$$$$ no ty.

Last edited by leohd; 01-26-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:47 AM
BadPiggy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by leohd
Thanks badbagger, its the poor boys way out
Poor boy?

Looks pretty good to me!

Old 01-26-2009, 03:09 PM
ncbeast
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in the process of trying to figure this out as well on an 08 RG. I am difinatley doing the SG rear fascia with the run/brake Tri-Bar and removing the Support Rail with the Auto-Gem Shotgun LED Lights.

I just can't decide wether to go ahead and spend the money and do the Cycle Visions Eliminator plate with the LED Cateye Brake Light or for less...

Doing like "Yougrider" did, a Smoked Lay Down LED Taillight lens with the tag window on the bottom. Tag underneith the taillight with the Hottops design Plate Mount and using the Shotgun Lights for the turnsignals.

Just can not make up my mind. I do think with the Cycle Visions Eliminator plate might look too high since it will be where the taillight was and the finder looking even longer with the SG Fascia.

Oh what to do.....

Old 01-26-2009, 03:15 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BadPiggy
Poor boy?

Looks pretty good to me!
bad piggy, thanks but you don't see my bike on the cover of a magazine, I had to buy a black bike so my frame color would match the sheet metal just like your bike.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:20 PM
2ForHD
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Badbagger
Ok, help me clean my azz up.... azz on my 06 EGC that is. For now just looking to dump the wide azz turn signal bar and get something a whole lot smaller. Yes I know the Moco makes a kit that moves the license plate with new turn sigs etc.. but before I plunk down $247 for that, I figured I'd check things out here for options.

Thanks
I cleaned my rear end up ... using a klock werks. See pictures

Attached Thumbnails Cleaning up the azz end...-rear-fender.jpg   Cleaning up the azz end...-new-motorcycle-003-2-.jpg  
Old 01-26-2009, 04:41 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,350 Likes on 2,531 Posts

here's mine:

Old 01-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member

Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts

Thanks badbagger, its the poor boys way out, I loved the way you had the rear of your ol roadglide done up then I called bad dads and said uh uh $$$$$ no ty.
Hey thanks Leo... yes twas a tad costly to do that Bad Dad project lol. But it was awesome indeed and they do top notch work my friend. Your bike looks damn fine bro and I'm starting over again lmao and trying to come up with something different and right now, I ain't got a fuggin clue as to what I'll do to make it my own.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:43 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member

Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts

Skratch, where'd ya git dat plate mounting setup at? Looks perty good my friend.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:48 PM
BadPiggy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

bad piggy, thanks but you don't see my bike on the cover of a magazine, I had to buy a black bike so my frame color would match the sheet metal just like your bike.
Long ago...
Far away...

LOL

My bike was once black, too.

Your scoot is slick...simple...looks good!

Have my bro's EG in the garage. Keeping it black with a few changes.
Gonna look good!

Old 01-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Bobzilla
Road Captain

Badbagger I have the rear fascia and bullet turn signals available changed out my road glide this winter and have no need for some left over parts only had the rear fascia on for one season it has the brake run light light bar here is a pic of the bike with fascia and bullet turn signals on it and one or two of the winter mod let me know if you can use any thing

Attached Thumbnails Cleaning up the azz end...-motorcycles-002.jpg   Cleaning up the azz end...-motorcycles-004.jpg   Cleaning up the azz end...-motorcycles-005.jpg   Cleaning up the azz end...-237.jpg  

Quick Reply: Cleaning up the azz end...