Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Detachable fairings for RK!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009 | 09:17 AM
northgate
|
Advanced
Default Detachable fairings for RK!

Any you guys got one? What do you think? Can you get one already painted?

Old 01-25-2009 | 11:38 AM
ky_ace
Road Master

SEARCH... they're everywhere.

Old 01-25-2009 | 11:56 AM
jcbpa
Road Warrior

DeadCenter Cycles is in my opinion the finest. Corbin is the bottom of the barrel. Corbin outright lied to me for six weeks. Call Dead Center tell them the color and you will be thrilled. Great customer service, fair pricing, great product. There are others but no one treated me as well as Dead Center.

Old 01-25-2009 | 04:14 PM
ydnob
5th Gear

I have a 2001 RK. I bought mine from Wide Open Customs LLC. Google this to find the website. Comes with hardware, stereo, speakers, and winshield. You paint. Check it out I love mine only 600 $US

Old 01-25-2009 | 04:24 PM
harleydog04
2nd Gear

Got mine from Kenny Day, looks great black. However just had it painted to match the bike last week, very nice. http://www.kendayproducts.com/

Old 01-25-2009 | 08:51 PM
JHeiser
Cruiser

Mine is from Hoppe and it's one of the best additions I have made to my bike. It came painted or you can get it unpainted. I bought it at Bike Week last year. THe people at Hoppe are great and easy to work with. What's funny is I didn't know they were from WI and when we went up for the 105th Harley party we ran into them only a few miles from their home town. And, the best part is they remember me - not many dealers do.

I bought the Quadzilla - http://www.hoppeindustries.com/spstrhb.html

Old 01-25-2009 | 09:11 PM
shakrr
Road Master

dragonfly, good luck lots of choices

Old 01-25-2009 | 09:17 PM
stevepacman
Road Master

Dragonfly Cycle Concepts. Excellent look. Lots of options. Speakers mounted from inside. Get the inner fairing painted. You'll be glad you did

Old 01-26-2009 | 06:05 PM
jag1886
Elite HDF Member

I have a fairing from Tsukayu it is a very well built piece inside and out, it has a very good sounding stereo that is an am/fm/cd, IPOD, and also uses some kind of memory stick.
It is reasonably priced which I can't say applies to a LOT of brands (like about a $1000 less than some).
You can get it painted from the factory but I found it costs the same to have it painted by a local painter that can make certian the paint matches your bike.
I don't think I have made a mistake buying this unit, I have sold a lot of fiberglass products over the years thats why I know this is a well made product, can't wait to get it painted.
They also have pretty good customer service you always get and email back from them the next day when you ask a question.
I purchased a couple extra power cables from them because I am installing some extra gauges and an extra pair of speakers in my saddlebags and they very responsive and got them right out.

Attached Thumbnails Detachable fairings for RK!-copy-of-dsc02545.jpg   Detachable fairings for RK!-copy-of-dsc02546.jpg  
Old 01-27-2009 | 12:22 AM
harleygman
6th Gear

Dragonfly looks great i have one and people cant tell the different from harley fairing and harley bar will fit thers and has 6x9 speakers

Quick Reply: Detachable fairings for RK!