Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T-bags windshield bag for fairing

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Mathews2
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hdpearl70
Here's what Mark sent me today:

hi folks, i wanted to update you on your order for the 35080010 windshield bags as there seems to be some confusion between drag specialties and tbag. i was told by my drag rep a couple of weeks back that tbag was shipping 450 bags and that drag should have them any day. as drag has continued to push the release date back on these i called yesterday and did some hollerin. out of the 450 drag was supposed to have gotten, they got a total of 13. so i called tbag today to get more info, tbag is telling me April! so I'm in trouble here folks. if you want to cancel your order for a refund, just let me know, if your willing to wait, that's okay by me. we aren;t here to hurt folks but to serve them, unfortunately, i am between a rock and a hard place on this one, let me know, God bless, mark
same message I got, we are screwed boys, already a month wasted and now I get this message. had I known this I would have paid the extra and got them from tbags

Old 03-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts

Sounds like it's hurry up and wait!

Old 03-04-2009, 07:31 PM
badinfluence63
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for sharing that. In preparation for my 2010 trip to Alaska I was looking toward a shorter windshield and my current windshield bags weren't gonna cut the musturd. Seems like everything about owning and modifying a Hog has been covered. So much better and different then yesteryear.

Last edited by badinfluence63; 03-07-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Woodyb55
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey mine just came intoday. Got it on Ebay for $49.00. Great setup and the pouches are big enough for goggles and other stuff in the middle. Then end ones are kind of odd shaped but still hold alot. I must say it looks great, fits well and I have a 8 inch Shield and a full one and tried it with both. I must recomend.

Woody

Old 03-20-2010, 06:57 AM
deanhunts
Advanced
Default Review of T-Bags Windshield bags

I bought a set for a trip to Fla in Feb, ( That was one damn cold ride!). Thought I would use them for change for the tolls and somewhere to keep my riding glasses. Well one thing is they are made of PVC and they stay very stiff in cooler weather. So the change and small flash light I had in them vibrated so bad I had to remove them. Also when the change was in the end bag it would get down in the corners where it was hard to get to. I wear goggle type glasses, so the case was to big to put them in the middle pouch. And yes the vibration was starting to wear on the enter fairing. So I removed them and if anyone wants them I'll sell for half price, plus shipping. I bought them directly thru T-Bags for $70. Sell for $35. Install was straight forward so I'm sure I had them installed correctly. I have a clearview 8 inch recurve windshield and there were no scratches or problem with it.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:17 AM
monkyman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by deanhunts
I bought a set for a trip to Fla in Feb, ( That was one damn cold ride!). Thought I would use them for change for the tolls and somewhere to keep my riding glasses. Well one thing is they are made of PVC and they stay very stiff in cooler weather. So the change and small flash light I had in them vibrated so bad I had to remove them. Also when the change was in the end bag it would get down in the corners where it was hard to get to. I wear goggle type glasses, so the case was to big to put them in the middle pouch. And yes the vibration was starting to wear on the enter fairing. So I removed them and if anyone wants them I'll sell for half price, plus shipping. I bought them directly thru T-Bags for $70. Sell for $35. Install was straight forward so I'm sure I had them installed correctly. I have a clearview 8 inch recurve windshield and there were no scratches or problem with it.
Wow, if I didn't have them already, I would jump on this deal. I love mine.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:47 AM
skullsinc
Intermediate

I've been stocking them for months and was never told by Drag they were on bag order.

I sell them for $69.95 plus use coupon code FB101 and get 15% off all online orders over $100.

Plus get free shipping on ALL orders.

www.motorcityperformancecycle.com

Old 03-20-2010, 09:14 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

They work great with the Hogtunes Hogpod tweeters. They wrap around very nicely.

Old 03-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Phat09flhx
Road Captain

Got mine from BK-RIDER and paid out 56 bucks with the shipping, I like how they run with the lines of the inner fairing.

Old 03-20-2010, 01:42 PM
scottdoege
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Got one for sale!!!

I just bought one and it won't fit with my Klockwerks 8" windshield. Brand new.. I'll sell it for $45 plus actual shipping. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Scott

Quick Reply: T-bags windshield bag for fairing