Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley weddings....

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 05:49 PM
wkenddad
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harley weddings....

Anyone leave the reception or ceremony on their bike?
Did any of you take some wedding photos on the bike?

If so let me know...
Looks like I'll be jumping back in the pool, for the third time, in July and think some nice photos on or with the bike would be nice..

Any opinions...

If you have photos please post them....

Old 01-23-2009, 06:21 PM
mrsr71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I left my attorneys office on my Harley after signing the final divorce papers (several years ago & I lost the “negatives” )

Old 01-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Taylorized
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Harley Wedding

Had about 15 bikes. We made it threw and around town then 1 mile from home and her dress got stock in the brake rotor.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Clint55
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

My wife and I were honored to be a part of a brother's wedding in 05. Wine country in Northern CA. 6 bikes cruised down from Seattle. Best wedding ever. I'm the older, fatter, brother with the Marine cut, but damn my wife sure looks good, IMHO.

Attached Thumbnails Harley weddings....-jay-wedding-1.jpg   Harley weddings....-jay-wedding-2.jpg  
Old 01-23-2009, 07:24 PM
bksmoky
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I buddy of mine had a motorcycle wedding. I wish I had pics. He had a side hack that his bride in full white rode in. He wore a kilt (even while riding). The ceremony took place in a park and he had bag pipes playing. We took a nice ride to the reception area. We had about 15 bikes.

Old 01-23-2009, 11:36 PM
FatBAGstr'd
Advanced

Here's a few of a bike wedding where I was best man, and my wife was a bridesmaid.

Lawrdy...we still laugh about the wife's "Barney Dress."

Attached Thumbnails Harley weddings....-jeffrey-311.jpg   Harley weddings....-jeffrey-375.jpg   Harley weddings....-jeffrey-377.jpg  
Old 01-24-2009, 09:30 AM
ezlife
Road Master

Originally Posted by Clint55
My wife and I were honored to be a part of a brother's wedding in 05. Wine country in Northern CA. 6 bikes cruised down from Seattle. Best wedding ever. I'm the older, fatter, brother with the Marine cut, but damn my wife sure looks good, IMHO.
Cool shot, the one with all the scoots lined up.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:49 PM
ragingbull
Road Captain

No pictures, but walked down the middle of 6 bikes (had a hardtail shovel at the time) in Balboa park in San Diego in 79. New wife got loaded on Jack and passed out. I got in trouble the next day for skinny dipping with the best man's girl friend out on Fiesta Island at the after bash.

Marriage lasted 6 months... Young and dumb.

Old 01-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Kugie's HOG
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

In Nov 2008 a friend got married in an outside biker wedding. Bride walked down an aisle of Harleys. Afterwards we all took a ride to a scenic location where he played a song on his outside speakers for their first dance. Really nice.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:49 PM
ezryder62881
Tourer

Guess its all in how its done. My ex sister in law got married at a big ABATE party a couple of years ago. Bunch of dirty drunk people, dirty "minister", slutty leather. I thought it was the tackiest thing I've ever seen. I have, however, seen some classy harley wedding photos. The ones Clint posted above look very classy. I just don't think a big drunkfest is the time for a wedding. -- Just my opinion.

Quick Reply: Harley weddings....