Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jamie and fuelmoto did it again!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 07:57 PM
QIKLUV
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jamie and fuelmoto did it again!!

bought the jackpots for my 09SG in oct and was waiting on the PCV.
well the remainder of the "package" came in saturday..(he said 3 days..it was 3 days) installed the PCV and and intake system from fuelmoto. very easy to do all of it...HOLY COW THIS THING RUNs AWESOME!!! much smoother acceleration and all around performance of the motor.
went for a test ride...ended up in Brenahm,tx 125 miles from the house..and just about an hour ago made it home...2 thumbs up for fuelmoto!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Kielbaso
Cruiser

This is exactly the route I am thinking. Buy the Jackpot Dyno's now and save up for the PCV. How did the bike run when you changed to the Jackpots without modifying the ECM? fuelmoto said to me it would run lean, but okay. Also, how much difference would you say there was in sound of the Jackpots over stocks without the PC and then with the PC?

Old 01-11-2009, 08:42 PM
rg_dave
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Did you go with the air, pc-v, and jackpots from Fuel Moto? How does the sound of the Jackpots compare to stock? I am planning on getting the package in Feb.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:18 PM
vertigo14
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

yep, I think it's an awesome combo, thanks again Fuel Moto...

now, I wonder who won.. the setup on Jan 1st.. and the auto tune yesterday the 10th

Old 01-12-2009, 06:13 AM
QIKLUV
Tourer

Originally Posted by Kielbaso
This is exactly the route I am thinking. Buy the Jackpot Dyno's now and save up for the PCV. How did the bike run when you changed to the Jackpots without modifying the ECM? fuelmoto said to me it would run lean, but okay. Also, how much difference would you say there was in sound of the Jackpots over stocks without the PC and then with the PC?
when i just added the jackpots the bike perform fine. just a tiny bit more heat from the motor. i put 2000miles on it like that. there is a noticable diff in sound with just the jackpots alone more of a crakle under acceleration. once i installed the pcv and the air cleaner it had a deeper tone at idle...then i went for a ride...it is now more of a rumble

Old 01-12-2009, 06:20 AM
QIKLUV
Tourer

Originally Posted by SG_Dave
Did you go with the air, pc-v, and jackpots from Fuel Moto? How does the sound of the Jackpots compare to stock? I am planning on getting the package in Feb.
yes i bought the recommended package from fuelmoto.
PcV and jackpot dyno tune slipons, and the fuelmmoto air cleaner assy.
the sound is a rumble and still be able to listen the the radio ...that is getting upgraded next,, the arc audio silver package should be here wed-thurs.

Old 01-12-2009, 07:28 AM
RK Ivan
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like ya hit the jackpot with the Jackpots!! He He...

Old 01-12-2009, 07:48 AM
TODDNVAL
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have 3500 miles on my Jackpots so far and happy with them. I wish someone would offer some type of header they would work with for the 09's. I have talked to Jamie a few times myself and he has been helpful in every way.

Old 01-12-2009, 04:24 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,167 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Thanks for all of the feedback, we are really glady to see some much positive info from the products we offer. Truthfully, your feedback was a crucial element when we were developing the Jackpot mufflers, we simply listened to what you wanted. Tomorrow I will post up the winners of the Jackpot package and the Auto Tune giveaway promotions we were running. Again, thank you guys for all of your support.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 01-12-2009, 04:40 PM
MEGALifted
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TODDNVAL
I have 3500 miles on my Jackpots so far and happy with them. I wish someone would offer some type of header they would work with for the 09's. I have talked to Jamie a few times myself and he has been helpful in every way.
Check out the Vance & Hines Power Duals. They started shipping this month.

Quick Reply: Jamie and fuelmoto did it again!!